The Cameron Archer Thread | Page 22 | Vital Football

The Cameron Archer Thread

I'm still worried about the stories coming out saying Ings and Watkins are not for sale. Where does that leave Archer this season? I'd love him to stay if he actually got game time. With those 2 here though I dont think he'd get enough of it..

Looking forward to seeing him in pre season with the rest of the squad!

I wouldn't be worried about those stories. It's just transfer strategy which makes interested parties pay top dollar.

If you come out and say both are for sale you wipe millions off their valuations. I'd be amazed if one didn't leave this summer. Hopefully Ollie.

I agree. I'm founder member of the Cameron Archer fan club. I'm just saying for England the shirt is Baloguns to lose at the moment as he's mot let them down.
Oh, no doubt he's been picked because he's on Arsenals books ut watching him last night for an hour he did nothing. Archer did nothing and nearly scored 2/3, he's poacher

Several rumours re Archer being sold. They are probably just that, being that time of year. It would be madness.

It's from a BS Villareport Twitter account that have said Liverpool have submitted a £20m bid for Archer and attributed it to Matt Maher from the Express and Star newspaper.

It's from a BS Villareport Twitter account that have said Liverpool have submitted a £20m bid for Archer and attributed it to Matt Maher from the Express and Star newspaper.

i thought I read somewhere Everton were interested