The Bertrand Traore Thread | Page 12 | Vital Football

The Bertrand Traore Thread

He was like Bambi on ice last night. I know the pitch was terrible and a lot of players lost their footing at different stages but he could barely stand up.

Yup , he can go from the sublime to the ridiculous alright.

I was screaming at the telly last night , he lost possession so often. One thing to give him credit for is that he is putting a proper shift in now , but he needs to be better on the ball than he has been recently.

Yup , he can go from the sublime to the ridiculous alright.

I was screaming at the telly last night , he lost possession so often. One thing to give him credit for is that he is putting a proper shift in now , but he needs to be better on the ball than he has been recently.
Not for me,Jeff.

I wasn't particularly keen on Berty when he first came and I understand people questioning his involvement etc but he is one of those players who can suddenly pull something brilliant off out of the bag and for that reason I want him in the side.

We can stand Bert as a luxury when we are winning due to his talent to do the unexpected. I will give him a bit of leeway at Leeds as the pitch was so bad. He does need to stop losing posession so often.

reminds me of traore at wolves who one game he is really good orther games we may as well play with 10 men . he needs to be consistent all game it angers me when he takes corners .he is 10 foot tall for god sake he would have more affect between the sticks .that being said he seems to pop up with a goal now and then

Not the answer IMO but would be a good rotation/ sub option. We've struggled to get this position right.

When he’s bad (like last night) he is a bloody liability.

But often when he’s bad he will pop up with a moment.

A problem that probably won’t ever be solved.
its a problem that we cant afford to have because untill he has his so called moment its like playing with 10 men i think he is one of the worst players we have its a shame he cant have several moments during games and he needs to learn when to pass the ball and not try and go through 4 defenders every time and not shoot when he dont have a clear shot on

He's definitely a potential game changer and despite his minutes, we can't forget he's still adjusting. Just at this moment in time with plenty of players not firing at 100%, he's a liability as we have to carry him. He'd be far better as an impact sub at the moment.