The Ashley Young Thread | Page 6 | Vital Football

The Ashley Young Thread

Personslly I think he’s a C. Will never forgive him for that dive for Man u and disrespecting villa. He’ll be here to collect the wages, makes me sick.

Interesting that I always thought he dived far more for us than he ever did at United, especially when he reinvented himself as a fullback and lost that ability to go past players.
I was embarrassed by his diving to the point I even laughed out loud at games when he conned the ref. I shed no tears when he left that's for sure.
He seems to have cut out that nonsense and he is forgiven by me and I'm looking forwards to seeing the more mature Aslhey Young in a Villa shirt once again, he's become a more rounded player.

Plenty of Aston Villa fans were understandably delighted when it was confirmed that Ashley Young would be returning to Villa Park. Having left us for Manchester United back in 2011, 35-year-old Young heads back to B6 with a wealth of experience and trophies under his belt and he gives head coach Dean Smith a number of options given how he has become a more versatile player over the years.
https://astonvilla.vitalfootball.co...ive-claim-as-we-gear-up-for-the-new-campaign/