The Ashley Young Thread | Page 5 | Vital Football

The Ashley Young Thread

It does mean Pansy but that might not be considered acceptable today because it was a word associated with men that were to say... a bit feminine. Struggling to keep PC so will stop now.

Gareth Barry, I would like to have been the answer, but Lambert was a ****** and wouldn't bring him back!

Yes Paul Lambert that twat of a football genius with his "I have been to Germany and watched them" methodology of football experience.

A 36 year old Young can't possibly be as lazy and lethargic as Barkley was at times last season
Agreed, and his age doesn’t worry me at all, we’re living longer and sports science as moved on so much, it makes sense that sportsman/women can have longer careers, and he can cover many positions which can’t be a bad thing, it also leaves more money to give to Arsenal for their players.

Agreed, and his age doesn’t worry me at all, we’re living longer and sports science as moved on so much, it makes sense that sportsman/women can have longer careers, and he can cover many positions which can’t be a bad thing, it also leaves more money to give to Arsenal for their players.
He's replaced Elmo, Taylor and Trez for no fee. And an upgrade on all three to be fair to them. Bags of experience to pass along. Jack grew up watching (probably idolizing) him so he'll be able to mentor him a bit too.....

He's replaced Elmo, Taylor and Trez for no fee. And an upgrade on all three to be fair to them. Bags of experience to pass along. Jack grew up watching (probably idolizing) him so he'll be able to mentor him a bit too.....
Just watching Pepe playing at the highest level at 38.
Ash has a good couple of years left in him yet.