The All New TV Thread | Page 160 | Vital Football

The All New TV Thread

Agreed deano, really livening up again. Hadn't realised it was mid season break time, hate those!

Vic and Bob's bug night out. Only seen the first ten mins so far but love it. Totally madness.

Finished season 4 of Better Call Saul.

Brilliant as per. It's really more of a Breaking Bad prequel than a spin-off isn't it? I still know a few friends who loved Breaking Bad but haven't watched it. They're missing out.

Kidding. Dark comedy/drama with Jim Carrey. Binge watched it, it's on demand, 10 x 30 min episodes. It is quite dark but found it very good.

Kidding. Dark comedy/drama with Jim Carrey. Binge watched it, it's on demand, 10 x 30 min episodes. It is quite dark but found it very good.

Only watched the first 3, but was watching it weekly which makes me forget about certain shows. Definitely very odd. Worth watching the whole series?

I liked it SJH, not sure I'd have stuck with it 30 mins per week though, I binged watched and enjoyed it.

Yeah, I think binge watching is the only way to go these days, especially for 30 min shows.

Started watching Psychoville, I'll binge on that big time, batshit crazy as expected!

Not strictly 'All New', more 'Second Hand TV Thread' - anyone in the Warwickshire/West Midlands area looking/wanting/needing to sell a 32" (or bigger) HD TV for a reasonable price?

I'm after a second-hand replacement for the one in the bedroom and would rather help out on here and recycle than spend good money on a new one from some big company.

Need something new to start watching to get us through the lull until GOT, TWD, FTWD, BCS and ST all restart.

Any ideas?

Tempted to give The Wire another go. You still got the boxset Fear? Ok if I nick it again?

Watching The Clinton Affair on the History Channel, a 6-parter about Bill, Whitewater, Monica Lewinsky, etc.

Much of it passed me by in the mid-90s (I was barely 20 at the time) so it's fascinating to catch up on what really happened in-depth.