The All New TV Thread | Page 159 | Vital Football

The All New TV Thread

I'd forgotten about the live one, SJH.... I have a funny feeling I did see it, can't totally recall though!

The Haunting of Hill House... or something like that.

Not really my bag, i don't do horror's, but this is watchable. Nat and Sophie love it.

Opening credits are a MASSIVE rip off of Westworld.

Yeah, has to be good to hold my attention when there are subtitles, I definitely have attention deficit. My old nan bless her was the same, never could sit still and watch owt.

I tend to like to read. I like to watch tv. I don't usually like to mix the two.

I did with Narcos though, and the excellent Lillyhammer (I think) that Deano recommended.

Must make things clear that I only flicked over to Graham Norton whilst waiting for a Sky Arts programme on The Kinks to start (the making of their album Village Green Preservation society- very good it was aswell) .

But, on aforementioned chat show was Nicole Kidman.

WTF!!!. She looks awful. Not a wrinkle in sight, skin as tight as drum. So unnatural She was fit as, but now.........

Why do they do it.

Same as me Melon Donkey, the pressure to keep my youthful looks has just been so intense. But I discovered polyfilla instead of plastic surgery... :lol:

Is Season 2 of Snowfall worth perservering with?

Nats bored of it now 2 episodes in. Wondering whether to continue on my own or just give it up.

I gave up, thought it was ok first season, second season though was too fractured, didn't interest at all.

Binge watching season 4 of Better Call Saul, up to episode 6.

Really love that show. It does feel sometimes as though it's being stretched out, but I think that's one of it's charms because it's done so well.

The Haunting of Hill House... or something like that.

Not really my bag, i don't do horror's, but this is watchable. Nat and Sophie love it.

Opening credits are a MASSIVE rip off of Westworld.

This actually gets really good the longer you watch it. Worth giving a go if you can stick with it.