The All New TV Thread | Page 162 | Vital Football

The All New TV Thread

Catching up on Luther. Only just finished 1st series. Think at the time I might have judged it a bit harshly. So watching it all now.

Never in all my days did I think Luther would have a sex change. What an amazing end to the series.

Just reminded me that I was massively disappointed with The Walking Dead mid season.

Thought it went back to form and was getting back to a story around what's happening with the zombies and what's happening around the bigger picture with them and the world only for it to look like it will go back to factions fighting each other again like its been for the past god knows how long.

Not sure I can stick that much more . Shame. Been with it since the start.

Never in all my days did I think Luther would have a sex change. What an amazing end to the series.

In fairness, Idris Elba is quite a good looking woman now. Amazing commitment on his part to get the sex change for the role rather than using CGI or prosthetics.

Sunderland Til I Die - just fascinating. I couldn't stop watching it. It could have been us without Bruce.

Chris Coleman comes off well in it. Jack Rodwell, not so much. Darren Gibson neither.

I've always had a mild dislike for Sunderland, perhaps because they are more similar to us that I'd like.

Just reminded me that I was massively disappointed with The Walking Dead mid season.

Thought it went back to form and was getting back to a story around what's happening with the zombies and what's happening around the bigger picture with them and the world only for it to look like it will go back to factions fighting each other again like its been for the past god knows how long.

Not sure I can stick that much more . Shame. Been with it since the start.

Each season is split into two eight-episode parts. Of the eight, the first two and the last two are usually decent and the middle four are dull as dishwater.