The All New Takeover Thread | Page 30 | Vital Football

The All New Takeover Thread

The difference with these guys is the money required to put into Villa is a drop in the ocean to them compared to most club's owners.
Also I have a feeling that buying us is part of a bigger strategy maybe in the mould of cite£

Cock off! lol

Talk of an embargo is also crap - the EFL couldn't put us under one at this stage legally. Not that it matters to some who should know better.

Sorry Mike, but the EFL have confirmed today that they had placed some restrictions on us. I'm not sure it was a full on embargo. It sounds more like they had to clear every deal first.

sounded more like a hold til the new billionaires sent in pictures of their bank accounts for the EFL to check.
Altho haven't seen an actual EFL statement just the Bham live quote tbf.

Sorry Mike, but the EFL have confirmed today that they had placed some restrictions on us. I'm not sure it was a full on embargo. It sounds more like they had to clear every deal first.
It wasn't an embargo - it was a process of fit and proper persons and takeover - the way it was spun in the press was completely different - but I will concede I didn't explain that - but when do I lol I know what I mean!

No different from Ellis/RL switch where RL had to guarantee transfer funds before the process had gone through even if takeover fell down - hence Petrov if folks remember.

Yup - the caveat again is I could be wrong BUT it wasn't an embargo in the true sense. Not that it matters we weren't doing anything anyway lol

I think if the rumours about Mina are true I see their plan to beat FFP.

Spend big to get big players then announce a massive sponsorship deal on the back of it.

Jacob Rees mog is the embodiment of the establishment, if you let your betters run the show everything will be OK, Jeremy corbyn is a prat, tough choice.

Regarding the new owners, would it be possible to actually meet them and have Tony butler host it at the drakes drum?

I live in Nuneaton but would happily travel. Had the pleasure of seeing big Ron there in the early nineties.

I love these new owners.

Telling Levy to stick his pocket change.
Buying new players
When will they get rid of McCormack?????