Terror Attacks | Page 37 | Vital Football

Terror Attacks

Wasn't a moan aimed at you my good man, but nicely moved! Just done similar in 100% following my no masks at the final rant! lol

Not sure putting the Israel Palestine conflict in the terrorist thread is the best idea either :LOL:

Obviously legally, Hamas are deemed a terrorist organisation by the west due to American Jewish influence

@danvilla2 I originally wanted to post this as a terror topic because at the time I was reading it was just Israel harassing Palestinians in Al-Aqsa. To me that felt like terrorism I do absolutely get your point. In hindsight when I look back the other reason I was going to post it there is that Hamas is deemed a terror organization. So the media did have me a bit brainwashed.

Edit: One thing I majorly dislike that diplomats are afraid to touch is Israels justification of its actions. They rejected a cease-fire, they think its okay to just warn civilians to move out of supposed Hamas areas of operation because they're going to bomb it no matter what. They constantly tell the people to rise up against Hamas and again I think the logic is if they don't they're enemies too. When they do kill civilians they either say (a) Hamas use them as shields, (b) they werent civilians they were aggressors or (c) they just plain shouldnt be there so its their own fault.

Going back and reading the modern origins of the conflict is crazy. The genesis of the Modern World: Small Wars in Faraway Places is also great. British and French generals made an absolute calamity in 1914 drawing up their spoils of war with the Ottoman Empire, promised the Arabs their own sovereign country if they revolted and then decided to interpret their agreement differently. Later on after WW2 the Arabs rejected the proposal for a Sovereign Jewish Nation, the yanks told the brits to fix their mess and when the Brits asked the Yanks for help they told them to f-off essentially. So the British withdrew almost overnight, announced it to the world and they just let the dominoes fall.

I want to blame the former British and French Empires but I think it was the Yanks who pushed for this sovereign jewish nation. And just like 90% of wars the US has got themselves involved in they completely lack any understanding of the cultures, races, religions and centuries of turmoil.

Last edited:
@danvilla2 I originally wanted to post this as a terror topic because at the time I was reading it was just Israel harassing Palestinians in Al-Aqsa. To me that felt like terrorism I do absolutely get your point. In hindsight when I look back the other reason I was going to post it there is that Hamas is deemed a terror organization. So the media did have me a bit brainwashed.

I was posting tongue in cheek as in the west, we have labelled Hamas as a terrorist organisation whereas the Israel military are a formal power. I don’t see any difference, it’s two military armies of completely different levels, protecting their people and targeting the other.

I have views on the whole topic I probably should keep to myself, even if they general consensus.

I have views on the whole topic I probably should keep to myself, even if they general consensus.

I expanded my post, based on books I've read the British and French Empires along with Post WW2 United States own 99% of the blame. Having said depending on when you decide to draw the historical line you could blame the Arabs for invading centuries ago.

In my view, Israel has been the aggressor for the past 70 years or so. I feel like they start these conflicts periodically to justify expelling Arabs out of lands they've been in for centuries.

Its a lot like the North, it is what it is at this stage. Lets just draw a new line in the sand and leave it alone. I don't live there so I can't imagine what it would have been like to lose relatives but surely its better for all to move on? But no any chance they can get will be used to attack the other side. Mindless, senseless violence.

We can debate the topic to a degree Dan, never worry about that matey - but it's a debate where words need to be chosen carefully is all, much like other topics.

A refugee camp FFS. Maybe they wouldn't need camps if US backed charities weren't scooping up property from under them and forcing them out.

Re Al Jaz - I would say I expect a strong response from them in terms of bias in reporting now as they had a shit fit (for understandable reasons) when the building their journos were staying in was felled. They'll now be looking (again understandably) for any reason to dig at the Israeli Gov and military, so that does need bearing in mind.

I’ve just seen the most graphical video of Palestinian kids being taken to hospital dead, without limbs.

🤬