Terror Attacks | Vital Football

Terror Attacks

kefkat

Vital Football Legend
:21: :21: :21:

Two dead

http://news.sky.com/story/live-car-ramming-stabbing-gunshots-in-westminster-terror-attack-10810697

Yes, at least the attacker is dead..... saves the tax payer folking out.

There are some reports - not confirmed - that the attacker had an assailant...... but as I say, not confirmed.

A sad day indeed. My deepest sympathies to all connected to the innocent three and my thoughts also go to the injured.

:21:

Just awful stuff.

This will feed the hatred and the cycle will continue.

Such cowards these terrorists killing innocent, unarmed people.

Seem like it was a "lone wolf".

Quite how you can stop someone just driving up on a pavement without warning I am not sure.

I'm sure we will see a reinforcement of the Islamophobia. The cycle continues.

Why these people didn't draw the same conclusions from a right wing nutjob killing Jo Cox, and asking for punishment for all conservatives, is beyond me. They don't seem to see the comparison.

Come on Heath you don't think that most people agreed with that scum bag who killed Jo Cox do ya.Extremism is vile don't matter which side of the fence your on.

sirdennis - 22/3/2017 20:03

Seem like it was a "lone wolf".

Quite how you can stop someone just driving up on a pavement without warning I am not sure.
I would of expected more bollards and railings in that area around WB and the HoC to be honest .

gator - 22/3/2017 21:26

Come on Heath you don't think that most people agreed with that scum bag who killed Jo Cox do ya.Extremism is vile don't matter which side of the fence your on.

You want to have a look on Breitbart. There are some seriously sick people out there.

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 22/3/2017 22:21

You want to have a look on Breitbart. There are some seriously sick people out there.
Oh yeah totally agree never been on that site but I know of them just racist scum but they are a minority just like the scum amongst the Muslims but surely the majority of normal folk don't sympathise with any extreme sick group.

gator - 22/3/2017 22:26

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 22/3/2017 22:21

Oh yeah totally agree never been on that site but I know of them just racist scum but they are a minority just like the scum amongst the Muslims but surely the majority of normal folk don't sympathise with any extreme sick group.

Maybe i haven't explained it properly, gator.

An extremist Muslim kills someone, and they blame all Muslims. An extreme right-winger kills someone, and it's just a one off, or worse, they say nothing. Look at Trump's reaction to the Canadian mosque bombing. Complete silence, because they were white, right wing thugs.

Just watch him blow this up to massive prorations to suit his ends.

I find it curious that mentally ill Muslims with no history of extremism or devotion to Islam choose suicide in this way.

We've all heard of death by cop or people jumping in front of a train, terrible acts designed to drag others into their misery.

So why do mentally ill Muslims choose to kill themselves in this way?

Why don't other people do it in this way?

The flat they've raided in Birmingham is right above my favourite Persian restaurant. God I hope they're not involved. The thought of no more tasty lamb kebabs is too much!

DeanoVilla - 23/3/2017 08:58

The flat they've raided in Birmingham is right above my favourite Persian restaurant. God I hope they're not involved. The thought of no more tasty lamb kebabs is too much!

It affects us all eventually, doesn't it, Deano.

Bit further up mate. Think the area is called Ivybush? There's a Chinesey that's been there forever called Lychee Garden and I think the pub on the corner is called the Ivybush.

There's also a 'massage' studio called Burbank Studios if you're into that! :35:

Simply terrible stuff, and not sure what is the aim of such an attack. I'm not sure the wall to wall news coverage helps at all, and most of it is pretty meaningless speculation. One thing is fact and that is terrorism has always happened and will always happen. it is impossible to stop it, and we need to come to terms with that fact. Obviously that does not mean you don't try, but it does mean that News reporters have a responsibility when reporting such events.

That's the thing Wurzel. Why? What can it possibly achieve? For one thing, these murders are indiscrimate, so they kill people of all colours, nationalities and faiths. So they are killing (I say very loosely) 'their own' as well as others.

I could never get it with the IRA either. I'm totally happy for a united Ireland if that is what the will of the Irish is. So why should I be walking in Birmingham and potentially blown up for their 'cause'. And the fellow Irish they killed with indiscriminate cowardly bombing?

It's senseless.

I wouldn't agree with it, but you could see the logic in attacking what they see directly as their oppressors, but just people trying to get on with their own lives?

It's mad.

So much bile and hatred now being espoused online and as you say, fed by press and all this senseless speculation.

The London mayor is getting a fair share, not sure if there is more to this than I have seen but if they are just going for him because of his quotes saying it is part and parcel of living in a big city then they've not read the full quotes I'd think. He was saying people should be more vigilant etc, not that it is a good thing ffs.