Terror Attacks | Page 39 | Vital Football

Terror Attacks

Arguably emboldened the Israeli's as well, but he didn't do it in the classic sense.

Given the Rep interference I'm amazed he got healthcare through, even though everyone knows what was passed was not what he wanted and he doesn't hide himself he wanted to do more couldn't. But that sides clouds the military actions as that's more typically US anyway.

New York Times writer Tom Friedman just flipped my wig on the current Israeli/Palestinian conflict. As late as last Monday, Israel was on the verge of having a national unity government which would have included Israeli settlers and a Muslim party. It wouldn't have included Netanyahu or Hamas. All of a sudden this shite kicks off and look who is leading their respective sides.

Netanyahu is facing a long prison term when he leaves office too.

Is it anything more than a bunch of Karens screaming at each other?

Its not violent, it feels like a mental health crisis tbh. A lot of people on both sides who seem very sick and unwell.

Its a civil war of words and ideology, anti-mask, anti-vax and I wouldnt put it past the blue states to make the vaccine political had he won the election. It goes to show how strange this country is when the big bad orange man touted the vaccine, took all credit for it and now all his followers are completely against.

New York Times writer Tom Friedman just flipped my wig on the current Israeli/Palestinian conflict. As late as last Monday, Israel was on the verge of having a national unity government which would have included Israeli settlers and a Muslim party. It wouldn't have included Netanyahu or Hamas. All of a sudden this shite kicks off and look who is leading their respective sides.

A world leader using a war or threat from another power in order to protect his own power and interests?

The Tories usually come out with something Russian or nuclear warhead related in the run up to an election here.

Wonder what the general public support of that would be from Israelis? Seems there is a powerful right wing Israeli/Jewish contingent who can lobby the yanks and Netanyahu from what I’ve been reading. I don’t know what the more moderate Israelis think.

I don’t see how that ends the problem if the Israeli courts simply continue to expel Palestinians from sites of cultural significance or whatever religious bollocks, to then put an Israeli in that house. That’s the catalyst for these spikes in battles as best I understand it. Unless they stop trying to take over Jerusalem and everyone accepts a holy city, perhaps like the Vatican.

I know there’s a lot more to it than religion and historical sites but that is a big factor.

Coming hot on the heels of the Met Police officers showing support for BLM on a demo, we now have a female Met officer caught on camera chanting "free, free Palestine" and hugging a protestor.
Where the fuck do they dig these useless lot up from.
Its no wonder the public complain of political bias by the police.

Wonder what the general public support of that would be from Israelis? Seems there is a powerful right wing Israeli/Jewish contingent who can lobby the yanks and Netanyahu from what I’ve been reading. I don’t know what the more moderate Israelis think.

I watched this last night, it is apparently evangelical Christians who are the real power when it comes to lobbying.

They believe Jesus will come back when Israel is fully controlled by the Jews again and that Armageddon will be in full swing. These lads have lost their marbles though because they like to bring Russia and Iran into this "End Times War".

I watched this last night, it is apparently evangelical Christians who are the real power when it comes to lobbying.

They believe Jesus will come back when Israel is fully controlled by the Jews again and that Armageddon will be in full swing. These lads have lost their marbles though because they like to bring Russia and Iran into this "End Times War".

I’ve no doubt the vast majority of religious yanks are the nicest people on the planet if not a bit gullible, but there is a wealthy minority of white, religious folk in America who are probably indirectly responsible for a lot of problems in the world.

Just about to watch the video now, that’s my views before.

Last edited:

I read about that before, is it all supposed to go down around Mount Zion or something? I'll have to watch that video to refresh my memory.

It all sounds pretty epic and would make a great movie, unfortunately as you say these absolute fruitcakes actually believe this stuff.

Am I right in thinking that Christianity and Judaism are quite close? Something to do with the 2nd testament? I guess brainwashed Christians in middle America can associate more with Jews than Muslims.

Am I right in thinking that Christianity and Judaism are quite close? Something to do with the 2nd testament? I guess brainwashed Christians in middle America can associate more with Jews than Muslims.
They are all pretty close mate all made up stories from that part of the world swallowed by gullible backward people and passed down the line for 2000 years or more. Used to keep the masses inline, still works in a lot of countries especially those who are 800 years behind us

It all sounds pretty epic and would make a great movie, unfortunately as you say these absolute fruitcakes actually believe this stuff.

As you probably noticed SJH, they did make a movie, massive high budget one :LOL:

The Youtube comments are on point too which I never noticed til now:

JackgarPrime
3 years ago
Trying to artificially kickstart the endtimes is not only absurdly egotistical, in that it means you think humans can engineer the acts of God, it also shows how little faith they actually have. That they have to force the prophecies to happen instead of just letting it happen means you really don't think much of God's word in terms of what's going to happen after all.

Jesus Blaster
3 months ago (edited)
"If I was a palestinian christian, I wouldn't involve myself in this conflict" yet the dude is from america and involves himself in this conflict, donating money and lobbying to help zionists opresse and commit genocide.

Gabriel Fiol
2 years ago
11:20 "I read the bible, and I didn't see where it said God is a real estate agent " . Realest quote of the entire video

ranco Soliman
1 year ago
Someone should tell the Evangelical Christians they Stole Indigenous Indian Land in the US.

I take it you haven't spent much time in church.

My understanding is that the Jews follow the old testament. Christians follow the old testament and the new testament (all about Jesus). Muslims follow the old testament, new testament and another bit about Muhammad.

I could be wrong on that though. I'm sure there is someone on here who is knows more about this stuff that me.

My understanding is that the Jews follow the old testament. Christians follow the old testament and the new testament (all about Jesus). Muslims follow the old testament, new testament and another bit about Muhammad.

I could be wrong on that though. I'm sure there is someone on here who is knows more about this stuff that me.

Where Green Tea when you need him :fish:

Yes that’s what I thought, could've googled it but it would’ve given me 84 pages of text to say basically say that.

They are all pretty close mate all made up stories from that part of the world swallowed by gullible backward people and passed down the line for 2000 years or more. Used to keep the masses inline, still works in a lot of countries especially those who are 800 years behind us
Jesus wont want you for a sunbeam 57.
:shake: