Summer Transfer Rumours | Page 11 | Vital Football

Summer Transfer Rumours

Retain a little caution,.....JMD was ace on youtube but totally failed for the imps when wearing red and white and I was one of those who thought he would be a Lincoln hero!
Faded into oblivion ,i think!

Franks and Showummi (spelling) being mentioned.
A high ranking league two club being rumoured to have made a bid.

Yes, JMD was the one I felt was probably the most exciting of the new signings last pre season.

Rumour hath it he didn't stick to diets, exercise regimes, etc. So a bit of a failure of the Cowley's "character first" mantra there, if true.

He was rubbish, though. I still remember him being second to a ball when he had a ten yard start and thinking *Uh-oh".

Rumour hath it he didn't stick to diets, exercise regimes, etc. So a bit of a failure of the Cowley's "character first" mantra there, if true.

He was rubbish, though. I still remember him being second to a ball when he had a ten yard start and thinking *Uh-oh".
More interested in his sleeve and his hair. About as underwhelming as I can remember based on the hype from some on here.

There`s more chance of Lincoln signing Karius from Liverpool than that beanpole from Yeovil.
in the game down there he was totally average...can``t see it happening.

I was at the Yeovil game and he was worse than average. He did not seem like a footballer at all, I remember him getting to the ball first in the air given his size but he did not seem able to head the ball in the right direction . It was mostly sideways and off the pitch. Maybe it was a particularly bad day at the office. I have a few Yeovil fans at work so I will glean their opinions.

A cousin of his spotted my Imps shirt while I was on holiday recently. Said Cowley had told JMD he will be watching us play in a pub in two years time.

Apparently DC put stickers on his wrists with the words "get back" written on to them ?

There`s more chance of Lincoln signing Karius from Liverpool than that beanpole from Yeovil.
in the game down there he was totally average...can``t see it happening.
Their player of the season....
If the Cowleys think he's the man and more importantly we all know they're very good improving players that want to learn unlike JMD.