Summer Transfer Rumours | Vital Football

Summer Transfer Rumours

i like the summer rumours and the squad building, but it will be interesting to see how many times we get tagged onto these rumours. do agents just add club names of clubs perceived to have money, just to increase interest?

our best summer signing - eardley - came in on trial at the very end of pre-season, and was never even mentioned before that. whereas we were rumoured to be signing wilson, who ended up at port vale and was pants.

i like the summer rumours and the squad building, but it will be interesting to see how many times we get tagged onto these rumours. do agents just add club names of clubs perceived to have money, just to increase interest?

our best summer signing - eardley - came in on trial at the very end of pre-season, and was never even mentioned before that. whereas we were rumoured to be signing wilson, who ended up at port vale and was pants.

We're definitely an obvious club for that - we're perceived to have earned lots of cash (which we have over 2 seasons now) and I guess our budget still has headroom. Very true.

A Dalek, would be an excellent signing. It could be used in the following ways.

To nullify the match officials. "You will obey."

It would also be useful at corners. "Halt. Do not move."

It could also use it's plunger to sucker the ball and run with it over the goal line.

Although it may fall foul of VAR and those asking questions about a possibly penalty, In the press conference after.

"I only exterminated him a little bit. Do not question."

Who is that sitting behind him? Does Victor Meldrew live in Scunthorpe?

Terrible attendance for a top of the table L1 game - 4700 with around 600 from Plymouth.