Summer Transfer Rumours | Page 9 | Vital Football

Summer Transfer Rumours

He made the NL team of the season, by all accounts he sounds like a decent signing. Still not entirely sure what position he fits best, but I expect DC will!

has he finally got one right...

Ha. To be fair to him I'm not sure he's got one wrong quite yet but obviously if you link enough players you land one occasionally.

Obviously knows something though because he got the timing pretty spot on.

I am feeling very positive regarding Andrade.

link shows his typical skills...very quick and can finish.

second link scoring in play off final recently v tranmere

played with pett at stevenage.
two decent free kicks in the playoff semifinal v sutton, both led to goals.

He made the NL team of the season, by all accounts he sounds like a decent signing. Still not entirely sure what position he fits best, but I expect DC will!
I can see him Pett and Anderson playing across attacking midfield behind a striker with the beast and woody patrolling behind

I can see Freck rotating with Woodyard and Pett. He could do both the creative, attacking role and the deeper start everything else off role. I reckon we’re going to see more passing football next season rather than Eardley to Rhead and then play football.

That's an interesting one, though with ten yellows and one red, he will have to behave a bit better under the Cowleys should we entice him away from the SE.
Didn’t impress me when they played at SB and missed an absolute sitter. Much rather have Sammy S but he would need a very large fee.