Summer Transfer Rumours | Page 10 | Vital Football

Summer Transfer Rumours

DC on Friday Football earlier.

Clear where needs strengthening. Would like one more attacking player, maybe a wide player and to sort the imbalance on the left hand side.

So from that then.
Forward Hopper or Mandron (Taylor doesn't seem a goer anymore if clubs higher up are making bids sadly.)
Winger Rowe? Also helps with left footed imbalance of the squad.
A left back and left footed centre back.

Kind of hoping we actually bring in a couple of strikers, although looks like it might be flexible with Andrade, Anderson etc being able to play in a front 3. I just hope we don't sign tons of midfielders to then struggle for forward options midseason! Perhaps a 4-2-3-1 is on the cards?

Please excuse my ramblings. It's been a long week. :yawning:

Think the signings will tell us a lot about how we plan to play next season. Not sure if we will go 442, 433 or 451.

Certainly need some left sided players. Rowe not the option for me, despite being left footed he was much better on the right.

Then we need at least one quality striker, perhaps another depending on the formation we go for.

We also need a left sided centre half and competition for Sam.

Pretty sure Andrade is left footed?
Sure he played on the left hand side the two times I've seen him v us for Woking and Boreham?

he takes his corners, 20-30 yard dipping and swerving free kicks, and the penalty below with his right foot.
normally a sign of which foot a player is most confident with.