Summer Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 33 | Vital Football

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread

Mattytindraws, do you know how much of an absolute idiot you are going to look?

I had wondered why I'd blocked you. Know It's been confirmed.

Where do you get this from? Inside the club or someone inside the club or your mate down the pub?

From a mate who heard it down the pub who heard it off someone off their tits on spice on the High street. It’s a fucking rumours thread for god sake.

Think you fellas need to go back and read the title of this thread (btw it doesn’t say ‘Things that will definitely happen in the transfer market this summer’).

Well okay then. Hazard on season-long loan to Scunthorpe.

Really? What's your source please?
It was a believable post which was why I asked if he made it up on the spot or if someone had told him. I think I remember a couple of January ones correct from him which made me more curious.

For example I could post saying Rotherham have bid for Toffolo. I would say that's believable and could have happened so would want to see if there was any evidence it happened.

I'm sorry if I've caused any offence, that is rarely my intention

Thommo to bring in sportin Hortin as his assistant when DC moves to Millionarios of Bogota.

Beleaguered transport secretary Chris Grayling offers £89m investment to the Imps, and targets James Ferry of Woking and Will Ferry of Southamption as his first signings.

It was a believable post which was why I asked if he made it up on the spot or if someone had told him. I think I remember a couple of January ones correct from him which made me more curious.

For example I could post saying Rotherham have bid for Toffolo. I would say that's believable and could have happened so would want to see if there was any evidence it happened.

I'm sorry if I've caused any offence, that is rarely my intention

I was quoting GTE's claim that Pele was going to Blyth, you certainly haven't caused any offence to me ?