Summer Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 25 | Vital Football

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread

shooting. one thing i thought was lacking in o'hara's game - if he was true box-to-box. i can only remember the shank near the end against tranmere, and one shot high/wide against newport.

eta:
two apostrophes in one word - worth a trophy?

O'Hara also has the advantage he's taller than the other midfielders and also jumps well. I suspect that was one of his attributes he was signed for given our focus on attacking and defending set pieces (along with the good engine, being a good reader of the game and a having a decent passing ability)

shooting. one thing i thought was lacking in o'hara's game - if he was true box-to-box. i can only remember the shank near the end against tranmere, and one shot high/wide against newport.

eta:
two apostrophes in one word - worth a trophy?

You were on the brink, but missing out the capital letters gives you a minus score.

Big loss for Tranmere, albeit expected. Be interesting to see how he gets on up a level and in a team that isn’t set up solely to play to his strengths.

Be interesting to see 1) how he settles in East Anglia with the Tractor Boys & 2) how he makes the step up to Div 1 - not wholly convinced despite his goal-scoring feats this last season