Summer 2018 Transfers | Page 3 | Vital Football

Summer 2018 Transfers

I can't see Godfrey going out on loan again as he has been scouted and I think if we loaned him out again we would never see him as he would just move the following summer.

Morris has built up but again the lone forward role doesn't seem to suit him so how will that work here? The club gave him a big contract at the start of the season, didn't they? so I expect him to be given a chance in summer

Palace are looking at Murphy and have been scouting him a few times. If we were to sell would you be happy? If he does go then we would defo need some more English players

What a waste of time Edwards was
I wonder whether we will see him in any kind of colour shirt in the months ahead
Sad waste of talent

Could go same way as that manchester boy who went to west ham and then abroad. Forget his name which says it all.

So Edwards never turned up to meetings on time and the same with training and never stayed late. Apparently team mates weren't impressed with him.

RB - Smith (prem - can we get Webber to get him here from Huddersfield) -

CB - Konsa (L1) - Bradley (l2)

CM - Nolan (L1) - Dempsey (L1) - Cissé (L1) - Crooks (L1) - Berry (L2) - Vela (L1) - Camps (L1)

ACM - Carey (L1) - Dack (L1) - Oztumer (L1) - Powell (L1)

WInger - James (Prem but swans want him loaned out) - Dickenson (L2) - Grant (L2) - Khan (L2)

Forward - Marriott (L1) - Wyke (L1) - Eisa (L2) - Matt Crooks and Waters (L2) - Grigg (L1).

There you go DF something to look at :grin:

Is FC Bears a spy? :grinning::grinning:

So Edwards never turned up to meetings on time and the same with training and never stayed late. Apparently team mates weren't impressed with him.

My Tottenham mate told me he was lazy at Tottenham and thats before Farke said anything in public. So Edwards may be another lad with talent who will fade away.

Edwards Norwich Career in one GIF :grinning:
leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif

So Martin has said he wants to stay at Rangers but it is up to the 'powers that be'. Surely that is the end of him here. If Rangers offer a good amount he will be theirs....please.

Things are bad enough as they are without having to endure Rusty Markin and Naishit back on the pitch at CR

So Martin has said he wants to stay at Rangers but it is up to the 'powers that be'. Surely that is the end of him here. If Rangers offer a good amount he will be theirs....please.

Let him go on a free! It was crazy giving him a one year contract extension earlier this season

Gers fans have also found out what a joke Rusty Markin is . He is also the worst central defender I have seen play for Norwich as well . As I said at the time I hold him and the equally shit Jerome partly responsible for our catastrophic relegation from the Premier League

The lads in the media think that a deal for Toni Leistner has been agreed. Webber said a deal had been agreed for a player but he couldn't confirm it now. they think as Toni Leistner has turned down a new contract at the current club and Webber can't confirm because of this.

Apparently, Raggett is unhappy as he lost out on Wembley with Lincoln because he was going to be given some game time here but that hasn't happened. He doesn't want to sit on the bench or play u23 football so the thinking is he might be off in the summer especially if Toni Leistner is signed. The thing is if they sign Leistner he won't want to warm the bench so will Klose be off? Seems DF has left the 3 at the back and going with two one of whom will be Hanley the other will be between Zimmermann, Klose (if here) and the other. The thing is Klose is coming to the last year of his contract and a bit like Tettey will probably reject a lower wage so it might be best to cash in on him instead of losing him for nothing. Franke, DF wants to keep but it might be out of his hands.

According to Paddy D he says that the club will give DF 2 million to spend - that is it!!!!! fucking hell. He says the club will look to loans, free transfers and any deals below 2 million. It was mentioned that 2 million won't' even buy a lower league 2 player so it looks like we will be going back to more german lower league players - he has to remember the 8 home grown rule though!

Michael Bailey says the club have to shave off around another £15 million off the wage bill!

The club want to keep Tettey and as we know have offered a new deal but tettey rejected. the deal is still on the table. Wes looks to be off and it might be announced before the last home game of the season so he can wave goodbye.

Bailey also said he has a hunch that Oliviera, Maddison and Murphy will be the ones to go in the summer to bring in some money. With top earns coming back from loan also on the list of 'must sell'

Paddy D seems to think that Martin still has something to offer in terms of his influence around the club and the youngsters. God, please let's just either sell or release.

The guys say that Morris goal ratio at Shrewsbury hasn't impressed the club and considering DF wants goals next season he might be sold. He has a long contract and there could be an option for another loan but it sounds like Morris wants to be at a club permanently. I hope he is given a go he is a big lad and I think he could work well with a partner but will DF go that way?

Watkins isn't on the for sale list as apparently DF really rates him and thinks he is a good player but the guys said that with Hernandez and Murphy in front of him he will be limited but if Murphy and Wildschut go DF will look to Watkins as our new winger. That scares me to be honest. at the start of the season Watkins was an attacking midfielder, then moved to a forward and then he is a right winger - I don't think DF has a clue where he is as a player, and if he sees him as a potential 1st team starter he is mad the guy hasn't got the pace or the ability to be an out and out winger. If Murphy and Wildschut go we will need another winger not just rely on Hernandez (who in the short time with us has picked up two injuries) and Watkins (had a bad attitude, isn't a winger). If Murphy stays it might be a different story and Watkins could be moved on if any offers of around 2.5m come in.

Paddy D says that the club would happily move on Martin, Naismith, possibly Jarvis and McGovern in summer - to free up wages and bring in some money.

Apparently, there is a clause in the Wildschut loan that if Cardiff goes up we get some money or something.

Abraham probably won't get called up to the 1st team next season and instead the club will line up a loan (hopefully to an L1 club and not another pointless non-league club which really helps no one). He is happy about that too. The thing is his contract is up next summer. Why did we spend around £300k on him if he will never be given a chance with us?

So if this all happens we will need new players and also have to sign some homegrown players:

Gunn
Reed
Jarvis
Abrahams
Morris
Raggett
McGovern
Martin (born in england)
Murphy

I don't understand DF. He has said that the futures of our youngsters aren't certain and still have a lot to prove. He said they have been playing lots but the jump from league 1 and Dutch 1st division is big (talking about Morris, Godfrey and Cantwell) and they will have to do a lot in summer. But then he goes on about how he wants reed and leitner here next season. Leitner I get but reed....a youngster from another club who hasn't played lots before us? Oh and also Mr farke what about stiepermann, Srbeny, vrancic, Zimmermann and Franke? All from lower German league but deemed fine to step up from German 2nd/3rd leagues? Seems he has a thing against some of our youngsters. Also Lewis and Gunn never played competitive football but put in and done well? Maybe he is just challenging them but still if I saw that I'd be pissed off and thinking 'what more do you want? You agreed to these loans and I've worked hard done well.' If DF thought it'd be a jump from these loans then why not send them to clubs where it won't be such a leap. I think it's crap if these lower German players can do it so can our lads