Summer 2018 Transfers | Page 5 | Vital Football

Summer 2018 Transfers

Are Webber and DF looking at selling Pinto this summer? Seems to behind Reed (a central midfielder) and I think has one season left on his contract which is a decent wage. Will they look to cash in or just let him go at the end of next season for nothing? I think they will look to bring in an RB in the summer and we will see Pinto as a back up. I don't rate Pinto as a defender but he has pace and passion.

Maybe they will let Pinto go, be helpless to sign Reed and we end up with no choice at RB as we did not have at LB for first half of this season when an untied youngster was injured.

Or maybe we will end up with no fit striker as we did this season when the useless Watkins had to play upfront . A joke

‘ I have 2 of the best strikers in this league ‘ said DF

I think he will look to sign Reed so he can be cover as RB as well as a Central midfielder and they will sign a loan RB.

The Pink Un is now saying that there could be an issue with the Portuguese players and they could be on the way out!

I know that Pinto and Oli are very close so maybe that is an issue for DF?

So maddison now has arsenal, spuds, man city, Everton and West ham interested. I think we were saying starting price £25 million but there could be bidding war and it could go up or other extras could be added like a player coming other way or maddison coming back on loan. The thing is Maddison doesn't want to go to big club to sit on the bench so man city and spurs out. I could see him at everton. Can West ham afford him?

I think Wolves can afford him and he would play. They have bags of cash. I think they blew 22 mil on 2 players last summer and it got them promoted.

Oh and the tv money they will be getting...

Good point SC I hadn't thought of Wolves! If Fulham sells Ryan Sessegnon for the reported value of 30 million they might be able to get him too!

Were wolves interested in Oli (his agent was involved in the purchase of wolves wasn't he)? but I doubt that will happen now.

Agreed YB.
He was not itching to get away. If only Farke had used the players he had to proper effect and sorted out our appaling striker situation
( 9 goals from 3 strikers all season ? ) Madison may be looking forward to playing in premier league next season.... with Norwich City.

If the club had not wasted approx. £50m. then maybe Farke would have been in the position to sign a couple of quality strikers.

Apparently Liverpool close to signing Maddison? Apparently, Maddison told a source that he had agreed to terms with them. He is best mates with Liverpool defender Alexander-Arnold which has also helped.

Is this true and if so how much? reports saying around £25 million.
£25m - £4.5m = £20.5m with 20% of that going to Coventry (£4.1m)

Good point SC I hadn't thought of Wolves! If Fulham sells Ryan Sessegnon for the reported value of 30 million they might be able to get him too!

Were wolves interested in Oli (his agent was involved in the purchase of wolves wasn't he)? but I doubt that will happen now.

If Swansea stay up they might sign Oli

Wolves are owned by a big Chinese company called FOSUN...so they have loads of money. Meanwhile the Smiths would rather see us ..........

If the club had not wasted approx. £50m. then maybe Farke would have been in the position to sign a couple of quality strikers.

Of that he would have been given a small percentage and signed even more second rate German crap.

Of that he would have been given a small percentage and signed even more second rate German crap.

I feel you are being unfair - the club is now in a position where it has little money to spend, so what do you expect? Saleh to join Norwich for 10p and a Delia cookbook?

Probably yes. Signing the refuse collector Saleh for 10 p ( not a Smiff cookbook as it has a negative value ) who is posing as the brilliant striker Salah who has a value of around £ 200 million :grinning:

Last edited:
I see DF is talking absolute bollox this morning about how well his young lads did against Fulham and Preston ( 1 point and relegation form) and how they will all develop next year . He fails to see that it is more than likely that Madders and Murphy won’t be here

Our massive budget of £2m to spend on players is going to have to be spread a bit thin to cover to glaring gaps and total inadequacies in the squad . We will look a laughing stock against the rich teams already in the league as well as the 3 mega rich sides who will come down from the Prem