Summer 2018 Transfers | Page 2 | Vital Football

Summer 2018 Transfers

I'll go into Football Manager mode (English/Scottish leagues) players DF should have on his list-

DF look at the following -

DR -

Smith (prem - can we get Webber to get him here from Huddersfield) -

DC -

Konsa (L1) - Bradley (l2)

CM -

Nolan (L1) - Dempsey (L1) - Cissé (L1) - Crooks (L1) - Berry (L2) - Vela (L1) - Camps (L1)

ACM -

Carey (L1) - Dack (L1) - Oztumer (L1) - Powell (L1)

WInger -

James (Prem but swans want him loaned out) - Dickenson (L2) - Grant (L2) - Khan (L2)

Forward -

Marriott (L1) - Wyke (L1) - Eisa (L2) - Matt Crooks and Waters (L2) - Grigg (L1).

There you go DF something to look at :grin:

McLean has said he will not sit around and wait for his chance at Norwich like other players have to - he obviously sees some players just wasting away.

'No, I don’t want to take time getting into the team, like you see with some players that go down the road there. I want to hit the ground running. There was someone from Norwich there on Tuesday night and even if there isn’t, they’ll have someone analysing it. I need to do as well as I can because I’m getting monitored for next season.'

Agreed and others like Maddison, Godfrey. Young players who have had to wait and be loaned out then play. He wants to play asap.

I would not be surprised if some of our targets say no thanks to NCFC as they realise their career here will mean a loan and U23 games

For me it will be another clear out job with (players I think will be off) -

Martin *
Naismith *
Wes
Tettey
Wildschut*
Maddison*
Efete
Adams
Oliviera *
Klose*
Jones

Loans returning:
Gunn
Reed
Edwards
Leitner

If that happens then it is like another summer of trying to settle in new palyers etc. There might also be question marks over players like Husband, Watkins and Jarvis. Will Franke and Stiepermann be sold?

*I think they might be sold to lower wage and get some money in.

Top 4 on your list must be on Premier wages ....and make that 5 with the useless Jarvis . To make ends meet with dwindling gates thrown in , then they will all have to go .

This is all why I called our relegation catastrophic , while other unwise fans clapped and cheered Rab as we went down

Leicester are ready to buy Norwich's 21-year-old English midfielder James Maddison for £17m if Algeria winger Riyad Mahrez, 27, leaves this summer.

Enjoy him while he’s here ....there is no way he will be playing for us next season . All part of disastrous relegation I am afraid, that some fans even happy clapped

Way too low.
They are looking at £ 60 million for Mahrez with Manc buy success interested
so they can ask as high as they want.

Normally I would say take £25m , but our owners and Board would just waste the money and we would be no better off

I bet we will let him go for less and Will be told it will increase over years but that's no help to the current team. Also will we actually see it being spent?

Guys on edp and I'm sure Webber said that we spent all the money from Murphy, howson, dorrans, Jerome, Rudd, Pritchard but I still can't work out how.

Steve from Oz - 8/4/2018 09:45

Leicester are ready to buy Norwich's 21-year-old English midfielder James Maddison for £17m if Algeria winger Riyad Mahrez, 27, leaves this summer.

£25m is the starting point and don't forget we may have to give Coventry a % of the profit i.e. (Fee we get - £4.5m.) x %

yellow belly - 8/4/2018 17:37

Normally I would say take £25m , but our owners and Board would just waste the money and we would be no better off

The good thing is that its not Rab C Nesbitt spending the money!

FCBEARS - 4/4/2018 20:31

DR - Right back?
DC - Centre back?
CM - central midfield to play alongside the ball winner?
ACM - attacking central midfield aka a number 10?
WInger - left or right?
Forward - target man or a striker playing off a target man?

I think some translation is needed! :lol: :lol: :lol:

FCBEARS - 6/4/2018 10:03

Agreed and others like Maddison, Godfrey. Young players who have had to wait and be loaned out then play. He wants to play asap.

Did you see the Lincoln v Shrewsbury game on the TV yesterday?

Carlton Morris was getting no service...hardly surprising he doesn't score many goals in that team. As for Godfrey he may need another season on loan. Lets hope Thompson will be fit for the start of next season in order to compete with Trybul for the ball winner position.