Suella Braverman (n/g) | Page 5 | Vital Football

Suella Braverman (n/g)

Cameron returning just goes to show how much the Tories are clutching for straws to remain in. Wouldn't be surprised to see people getting the spades around Thatcher's grave at this rate.

Truly laughable the state of our nation's politics is. The sooner the General Election happens and gets this bunch of cowboys out the better.

They have to make him a lord so he can service as a minister, then he will probably get a knighthood in Rishi's resignation honours list, like he himself bestowed on his spin doctor of about three years.

The trough gets good usage from all the snouts - sorry back on the old subject. :LOL:

They have to make him a lord so he can service as a minister, then he will probably get a knighthood in Rishi's resignation honours list, like he himself bestowed on his spin doctor of about three years.

The trough gets good usage from all the snouts - sorry back on the old subject. :LOL:
From a peerage to a knighthood is relegation.

And sitting in the Lords so won't even face direct scrutiny from elected MPs?
"I can assure the house I'm fully aware of the need for... members to be able to hold the government to account in this area – especially at the current time.

"I will do everything I can to ensure we are able to do so."

Sir Lindsay Hoyle - this afternoon. A man who tends to gets things done.

So in order to increase the chances of winning the election Cameron is back.
What planet are these people on about the only person who is uniquely hated by Brexit lovers and haters alike is David Cameron.He will also serve are a reminder to the country of everything that went before.A master stroke by Rishi Sunak.

So in order to increase the chances of winning the election Cameron is back.
What planet are these people on about the only person who is uniquely hated by Brexit lovers and haters alike is David Cameron.He will also serve are a reminder to the country of everything that went before.A master stroke by Rishi Sunak.
I`m not that fond of him, but, at least he gave the U.K. a choice over Brexit.

Nobody campaigned harder to remain than Cameron.
Folk forget that when twittering on about the Tory Brexit.
The Tory line was definitely remain, so much so that he immediately walked when he lost.
Cameron certainly campaigned for Remain but hard I don't really think so. His strategy as ever was to to look smart, sound reasonable and suggest the other chap was a bit bonkers. Sadly for him thoe political world was getting more bonkers by the day.

The tories were split on Brexit, much like the country but leaning more to out than in. Bunter purged the more credible and competent of the Remainers, which rendered the party more Brexity.

Cameron certainly campaigned for Remain but hard I don't really think so. His strategy as ever was to to look smart, sound reasonable and suggest the other chap was a bit bonkers. Sadly for him thoe political world was getting more bonkers by the day.

The tories were split on Brexit, much like the country but leaning more to out than in. Bunter purged the more credible and competent of the Remainers, which rendered the party more Brexity.
When you say the Tories were leaning more out than in, do you mean Voters, Members or MP's? You'd be right with the first two but 56% of the Conservative MP's supported remain, as did the leader of the Scottish Conservatives, and there were very few Brexit supporters at the higher end of the totem pole, which is partially how we ended up with May as PM.

My recollection is that many more Tory MPs were for Remain than Leave.
The four main players in the leave group were Johnson and Gove from the Conservatives and Stewart and Mann from Labour
Plus Farage et al who were unofficial.
As Her Majesty once said, recollections may vary 😉