Suella Braverman (n/g) | Vital Football

Suella Braverman (n/g)

Buddha

Vital Football Hero
She deserves her own thread, shirley?

After all, she's played a blinder.

Is she really the incompetent bat-shit crazy persona she publicly presents? Or is she actually an evil genius?

Quite how a home secretary can be allowed to undermine the police force and stay in her post is beyond me.
She is clearly a loose cannon.Even if she is correct in her thinking she still should not have gone public.Approaching senior police officers would have been the correct procedure.
Our government need to get to grips of basics on how to govern.
She could of course want to be sacked.Rishi Sunak is that weak that he appears to hide when confronted with anything that might result in him having to do anything.
He is almost like a Hare in headlights.

Sadly like many politicians she is less interested in doing the job she has and more interested in progressing her political career. As MM says above if she's sacked she becomes the martyr for the right wing tories and they will back her in the inevitable tory leadership challenge.

I genuinely believe she is evil and deliberately stirring up hate in this country.

Sadly like many politicians she is less interested in doing the job she has and more interested in progressing her political career. As MM says above if she's sacked she becomes the martyr for the right wing tories and they will back her in the inevitable tory leadership challenge.

I genuinely believe she is evil and deliberately stirring up hate in this country.

She must be pure evil because she makes Priti Patel appear moderate and reasonable, and it seem as if Michael Howard was an old friend from the good old days of innocence...

Hard as it might seem the Tories appear to have found a leadership candidate more useless than Liz Truss.
Very telling that the powers that be and media have convinced people that Liz Truss was ousted because of her ability.

Truss was outed in a political coup.

Very telling that the powers that be and media have convinced people that Liz Truss was ousted because of her ability.

Wasn’t Liz Truss ousted because her economic decisions were based on shady influences by Tufton Street, leading to the economy to crash?

Braverman is a baiter.
She knows exactly what she is doing and exactly what she is saying.
She has an agenda.
She is the Tories version of Buddha on the Gills forum.
Always knowing exactly what to say to get a reaction.
Personally, I just pretty well ignore everything she says (and Buddha) 😉
Her comments are purely to divide.

In the best of times we have selected politicians with serious personality flaws , which negated any good intentions they may have started with. Vanity, playing to the gallery, baiting and rabble rousing and revelling in being the centre of media attention. A much smaller number courted disaster intentionally. These are not the best of times.

Braverman is a baiter.
She knows exactly what she is doing and exactly what she is saying.
She has an agenda.
She is the Tories version of Buddha on the Gills forum.
Always knowing exactly what to say to get a reaction.
Personally, I just pretty well ignore everything she says (and Buddha) 😉
Her comments are purely to divide.

Touche, shotty. Here's your reaction.

Truss was removed because many people including my brother lost tens of thousands off his pension pot in a matter of days .I would imagine many Tories were more seriously hit,including those who finance the party.