Steve Cooper | Page 36 | Vital Football

Steve Cooper

If he can come in and comfortably keep us up this season, show signs of playing a more progressive and exciting style of football, and continue to play and develop our young players then he'll win a lot of goodwill from fans.

Any chance of success this season has already gone, so let's hope he can show some encouraging signs for next season.

Well well well

If you read back through this you’ll since once again a Woanz Whisper proven correct not that the snertz will notice. Or that I in fact care a jot. TTFN.

I still remember my Jack supporting mate saying 'You'll be in the playoffs this season' the day Cooper got the job, I admired his confidence but sat rock bottom back then I thought he was over egging it a bit.

I just thank Christ I'm not watching my team lose 1 nill after having 80% possession...they did alright on the weekend mind

Coopers showing himself as a sure bet for the pick of the litter re Prem loanees if we go up or not, that's worth a few bob to any club. Marakas must be loving it.

Coopers showing himself as a sure bet for the pick of the litter re Prem loanees if we go up or not, that's worth a few bob to any club. Marakas must be loving it.
brazil-miss-j-alexander.gif

To be fair to Pope, he has said several times that he's very happy to have been proven wrong and I think most of those who were against Cooper would say the same.

It's young @RedRoss I feel for. He was actively hoping that Cooper would be a failure so he must be hating this season so far.
Yep…have to say I was very very wrong, very very very and coops…if you are reading this, I’m sorry and if I had a hat I would eat it. But please don’t let up now for the rest of the season.
My doubts of mighten ability is a good sign for the lad though cos’ I didn’t think Johnson would make it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::clown: