đźšş Spurs Women | Page 139 | Vital Football

đźšş Spurs Women

Vilahamn interested in making Clinton's Spurs loan move permanent​

Tottenham Hotspur manager Robert Vilahamn has expressed his desire to buy Manchester United’s Grace Clinton following the expiry of her loan deal this summer. Clinton joined Tottenham on a season-long loan last August and has been instrumental for Spurs this term.
The 21-year-old has started every league game, excluding the fixture against United as she was ineligible, under Vilahamn. She has provided four goals and three assists in the Women’s Super League and also broken into the England senior squad.
As things stand, United expect Clinton to be part of their plans next season. She will return to United at the end of the campaign and has another year left on her contract at her parent club.
“It's a loan for the whole season,” Vilahamn told The Athletic. “Then she has another year with Man United. So she will go back to them. Then of course there will be a lot of clubs who might be interested. We would definitely be interested in her."

Getting Clinton on a permanent basis would be a step in the right direction. Let’s hope she has made friends and is having a good time here. She will know that she’ll probably have more time on the park with Spurs than with United. If she has England aspirations she needs to be on show.

Feeling refreshed? Hope you had a great time, mate.
It was great 10 day break in the Venice Mestre area with the family although I did my back in after 3 days putting my shoes on of all things .. I was already getting over a bad back which Ive had for over 12 weeks and now I am back to square one all over again ! drat

Getting Clinton on a permanent basis would be a step in the right direction. Let’s hope she has made friends and is having a good time here. She will know that she’ll probably have more time on the park with Spurs than with United. If she has England aspirations she needs to be on show.
agree but we have to keep Celin happy as she has become her best mate and maybe she will get her to come back and sign a pre-nuptual in January

It was great 10 day break in the Venice Mestre area with the family although I did my back in after 3 days putting my shoes on of all things .. I was already getting over a bad back which Ive had for over 12 weeks and now I am back to square one all over again ! drat
Ooh, not good, I've had my own back issues over the years and it's not nice!

So Daly retires from international football. Not surprising when her favourite position is striker and England uses her as a left or right wingback. That’s a big mistake by England in my opinion. I don’t see how Russo can be ahead of her in the number 9 position. Daly is a natural striker, a hungry fighter who never gives up and always gives her all to the team. I guess Villa is the only winner in this.

So Daly retires from international football. Not surprising when her favourite position is striker and England uses her as a left or right wingback. That’s a big mistake by England in my opinion. I don’t see how Russo can be ahead of her in the number 9 position. Daly is a natural striker, a hungry fighter who never gives up and always gives her all to the team. I guess Villa is the only winner in this.
same for Beth ... both her and Daly are better than overrated Russo

then there comes Toone Stanway Carter Bright - all past their best

Sorry seems I have put all my washing on the other thread - silly me .. so easy to get writing and forget where I am posting it.

Too many people stuck with their heads in the sand on twitter so Ill let this game go and let them believe they have seen the best players in the world come alive for once. Too much Naz Neville Graham Spencer love for me when others do not get talked about much bar game winnner Thomas (who deserves all she gets for putting in a shift) ... Nilden Grant England Vinberg even Amy/Luana did their bit and dont get a look in.

Sorry seems I have put all my washing on the other thread - silly me .. so easy to get writing and forget where I am posting it.

Too many people stuck with their heads in the sand on twitter so Ill let this game go and let them believe they have seen the best players in the world come alive for once. Too much Naz Neville Graham Spencer love for me when others do not get talked about much bar game winnner Thomas (who deserves all she gets for putting in a shift) ... Nilden Grant England Vinberg even Amy/Luana did their bit and dont get a look in.
That's why you won't find me on X (Twitter) or other social media sites.

That's why you won't find me on X (Twitter) or other social media sites.
It's part of where I go to get snippets of info for our thread but it cringes me what people see and write ... even the hosts. I got barred (deleted) from one 2 years ago for stating the obvious but this glory hunter stuck in the IT cloud just cannot see the view behind the mist

Just said on TS that all of the standard tickets for the FA Cup final have sold out already.
thought they hadnt been released as yet ? .. been waiting all day we are supposed to get 13k out of 90K ????? how does that work eh

I checked the FA web site yesterday and only boxes available so no doubt all sold to corporates and FA registered clubs like Wimbledon does every year

Last edited:
thought they hadnt been released as yet ? .. been waiting all day we are supposed to get 13k out of 90K ????? how does that work eh

I checked the FA web site yesterday and only boxes available so no doubt all sold to corporates and FA registered clubs like Wimbledon does every year
Does it say if they are selling the whole stadium or leaving the top tier empty?

Southgate need the money for his redundancy me hopes so they will release the whole stadium unless the Police and the Mayor dont like women's football and say NO
I would imagine it will depend on demand, they won't want the whole stadium sparsely populated so would concentrate on filling the bottom first.

Just watched the whole game again and I will admit I was a bit harsh on Neville who actually got better as the game went on but when you have Grant on the bench it annoys me big time when she clearly is a better player.

I still stand by my judgement on Naz Summanen and Graham and will let some slack on Spencer (but I still say Vitikova is better and cannot understand why RV wont pick her - there must be something going on behind the scenes in the relationship between them)

How they can give Naz the player of the match is beyond me (goal scorer or not) it should have gone to Beth for leading and being anywhere and everywhere - she was awesome.

Why he took Clinton and Nilden off fazes me .... why o why? u can clearly see in their faces they were both amazed by the decision

Spence did well but again and she also looked mad when brought off as to thinking why me? and so did Bizet when others were so poor ... sometimes I just dont get his thinking but maybe Jepson is pulling strings in his mind as he was often talking to her.

One thing is clear to me and that is our midfield is really poor at the moment no matter who comes on ... and why we need a total rebuild in this area this summer - then the goals may well come

Last edited: