So then....'Omicron' | Page 8 | Vital Football

So then....'Omicron'

In any other circumstances the governments fear campaign re Convid would be treated as ‘bullying ‘ and not allowed.

They don’t give a fcuk about the general public.........

I’ve said it before and I’ll stand by it ‘sumats as bent as a nine bob note’.

Last edited:
For those that might not walk in these circles, and you may not see this on MSM, but there has been a lengthy chat between journalist Fraser Nelson , and one of the Covid Modellers, Graham Medley of SAGE and the London School of Tropical Medicine, in which Medley had freely admitted that they only produce the worst case scenarios for politicians, because that's what they are asked to produce. Lord Frost has quit and walked out of cabinet. I don't think this has a lot further to run.

1639857939276.png

Wasn’t going to have the booster but in light of our carer being hospitalised I decided against my better judgement to have it to protect the mrs not from the omicron but from the other variants still circulating,I’m regretting it already as I feel like I’ve been hit by a bus,I had my flu jab Friday with no side affects whatsoever

Last edited:
For those that might not walk in these circles, and you may not see this on MSM, but there has been a lengthy chat between journalist Fraser Nelson , and one of the Covid Modellers, Graham Medley of SAGE and the London School of Tropical Medicine, in which Medley had freely admitted that they only produce the worst case scenarios for politicians, because that's what they are asked to produce. Lord Frost has quit and walked out of cabinet. I don't think this has a lot further to run.

View attachment 54228

This has been an obvious tactic for years, even before the pandemic. Economists did the same thing before the Brexit referendum and climate scientists have been doing the same thing to help force through "green" measures. My issue is that the press goes along with it without questioning any of the figures, which either makes them all stupid or complicit. Maybe both...

Today's alarmist nonsense is that we could have 6000 hospital admissions a day with Omicron. South Africa: less than 1300 in hospital in total. Us: 6000 new admissions a day. With the same virus. Anyone who believes this and demands a new lockdown as a result needs sectioning...

This has been an obvious tactic for years, even before the pandemic. Economists did the same thing before the Brexit referendum and climate scientists have been doing the same thing to help force through "green" measures. My issue is that the press goes along with it without questioning any of the figures, which either makes them all stupid or complicit. Maybe both...

Today's alarmist nonsense is that we could have 6000 hospital admissions a day with Omicron. South Africa: less than 1300 in hospital in total. Us: 6000 new admissions a day. With the same virus. Anyone who believes this and demands a new lockdown as a result needs sectioning...
Then there would be 6000 a day!

Wasn’t going to have the booster but in light of our carer being hospitalised I decided against my better judgement to have it to protect the mrs not from the omicron but from the other variants still circulating,I’m regretting it already as I feel like I’ve been hit by a bus,I had my flu jab Friday with no side affects whatsoever

I had the two AZ jabs just a few headaches and sore arm Bulmer. Had Moderna booster 3 weeks ago and for the first 48 hours had no energy at all and had chills and shakes first night. Thought what have I taken then on the third day began to feel better and by day 4 was back on my feet. Arm still a bit sore after 3 weeks but ok otherwise.

I had the two AZ jabs just a few headaches and sore arm Bulmer. Had Moderna booster 3 weeks ago and for the first 48 hours had no energy at all and had chills and shakes first night. Thought what have I taken then on the third day began to feel better and by day 4 was back on my feet. Arm still a bit sore after 3 weeks but ok otherwise.
Glad to hear it m8 I’m feeling better now but wary of I might have the long COVID symptoms again like I did with vacs 2 🙏I’m goin to be ok

The 'tsunami' of hospitalisations continues unabated...1639977096290.png
And deaths too. That number on the end is 92. Clearly it will be 5,000, no, 6,000 by next week, maybe 10,000.

screenshot-coronavirus.data.gov.uk-2021.12.20-05_13_03.png
Obviously we have to lockdown again. :rolleyes:

These come from HMG's own data. They are changing how we count cases, hospitalisations and deaths, btw, to maximise the number. Now you are in the statistics if you have heard of Covid within 28 days.

I so wish the Govt would hold out on this and leave the country to get on with things - with the knowledge needed this time to make your own decisions about what to do.

A lot of the hospitality industry has done very well already this year - and January would be its quietest month - so the doom and gloom coming out of the Chairman of the Cornwall Tourist Board I heard earlier, grates. Why was he chosen to air his views?

Who wants lockdown restrictions again - apart from our divisive media. They, not the Government, are causing the problems.

My mate runs a restaurant up here in Scotland ....when Chief Cranky announced the new restrictions up here on 14th December he had 300+ covers cancelled within a week .......... fcuk off omiCON.

I so wish the Govt would hold out on this and leave the country to get on with things - with the knowledge needed this time to make your own decisions about what to do.

A lot of the hospitality industry has done very well already this year - and January would be its quietest month - so the doom and gloom coming out of the Chairman of the Cornwall Tourist Board I heard earlier, grates. Why was he chosen to air his views?

Who wants lockdown restrictions again - apart from our divisive media. They, not the Government, are causing the problems.
Cornwall complaining?
Just read in the S Times that it's the only area of the country where 2022 bookings are ahead of the 2021 ones at this stage- and half of the residents don't like visitors anyway.
What we're not hearing somuch this time is how the rest of Europe are handling this.Acynic might say that it's because that wouldn't fit the MSM agenda as, ATM, we are being much less Draconian than some countries.
I discount France's actions because Macron is just point scoring although they do little testing- 12 in every 1000 -and yet have 60,000 a day +ve tests.
Germany is in a similar position, 50,000 a day but with a much lower level of testing than us.
Holland closed all non essential shops ,cimemas & theatres until Jan 14th with all bars etc closed at 17.00.
Denmark has closed all theatres & cinemas and is restricting numbers in bars and restaurants.
Everyone who can HAS to work from home in Switz.
Austria has just come out of a lockdown and compulsory vaccination comes in on Feb 1st

When we were topping the death lists you couldn't move for MSM telling us how we'd failed.
Now we're mid table the absence of coverage from our fellow league countries is curiously absent
Funny that.

just tested positive for covid, bastard cant believe it. lateral flow test positive ,having that pcr in morning to confirm. oh well .

This morning's interview on the Beeb was with someone senior in NHS staffing. He confirmed that there are at present 128 people in hospital with Omnicron, yet of course the NHS is on its knees due to staff absences, underfunding, morale etc etc.

With a leader like that, with not one sign of an ounce of fight or inspiration in him, its not surprising we are where we are with the NHS.