So then....'Omicron' | Page 6 | Vital Football

So then....'Omicron'

That’s completely different to what’s happening now tho chips there’s a horrendous backlog as it is and this clown has just made it god knows how many times worse
anyway enough of this what we say won’t change one thing it needs to be hundreds of thousands if not millions to say yeh or ney to make any difference and whilst we argue amongst ourselves we will sleepwalk into measures we can’t extricate ourselves from
I’m done :rant:
Completely different is good....we need to expect the worst and hope we are wrong. The more gettign the jabs the better it will be and that counts for next year
aswell...........IMO Bully.

One last thing what’s the fact it’s winter got to do with anything ? COVID raged through all the seasons last yr it doesn’t take a vacation (I apologise for the Americanism)

One last thing what’s the fact it’s winter got to do with anything ? COVID raged through all the seasons last yr it doesn’t take a vacation (I apologise for the Americanism)
SA in summer, we are in winter and we could be very lucky if the Omicron is no worse in winter months Bully.

SA in summer, we are in winter and we could be very lucky if the Omicron is no worse in winter months Bully.
You seem to be ignoring the fact I pointed out that it’s big brother didn’t differentiate between seasons what makes you think this one will ?

Out of 70m !
I wonder how many are hospitalised 🤔
and how many people get a cold per yr I never fail

At it’s current rate. it could be 300k a day by the weekend and 1m a day by this time next week so I’m just going to keep my powder dry and see where this is going for now Bully

At it’s current rate. it could be 300k a day by the weekend and 1m a day by this time next week so I’m just going to keep my powder dry and see where this is going for now Bully
Don’t forget they’ll skew the figures like last yr gray anybody that believes govt figures after the last 18 months are a good bet for believing the tooth fairy and Santa exist

Don’t forget they’ll skew the figures like last yr gray anybody that believes govt figures after the last 18 months are a good bet for believing the tooth fairy and Santa exist
Possibly Bully but they’ll not be able to skew millions of infections at the same time. We’ll know soon enough mate

Last edited:
Like I said

Possibly Bully but they’ll not be able to skew millions of infections at the same time. We’ll know soon enough mate
Infection = what exactly sat at home with a runny nose and a few aches
how many million do that every yr I wonder and how many more work through it I know I have in last few months let’s see how many deaths might be caused by it but then we know they can skew those figures don’t we

Infection = what exactly sat at home with a runny nose and a few aches
how many million do that every yr I wonder and how many more work through it I know I have in last few months let’s see how many deaths might be caused by it but then we know they can skew those figures don’t we
They can’t skew the figures in our own friends and family so we’ll soon see mate. All I would say is that I do know for definite that 2 family members died of an earlier Covid variant and that my super fit youngest lad was on the verge of being hospitalised because his O2 was so low. Also 2 of our neighbours caught it a couple of months ago and looked like they were on the later stages of cancer when we saw them due to having to go on steroids. Added to the fact that my grandson has currently got it (no idea which variant yet) and is isolating alone in a flat near Nottingham Uni I’m sure you can understand why I can’t really just can’t write this variant off yet. I hope beyond hope you’re right though Bully and the Omicron variant is nothing more than a runny nose and a few aches pal because if not we’re fooked.

Last edited:
They can’t skew the figures in our own friends and family so we’ll soon see mate. All I would say is that I do know for definite that 2 family members died of an earlier Covid variant and that my super fit youngest lad was on the verge of being hospitalised because his O2 was so low. Also 2 of our neighbours caught it a couple of months ago and looked like they were on the later stages of cancer when we saw them due to having to go on steroids. Added to the fact that my grandson has currently got it (no idea which variant yet) and is isolating alone in a flat near Nottingham Uni I’m sure you can understand why I can’t really just can’t write this variant off yet. I hope beyond hope you’re right though Bully and the Omicron variant is nothing more than a runny nose and a few aches pal because if not we’re fooked.
I know it exists pal I’m not saying it doesn’t and I’m not saying people won’t die from it either cos they will there will always be casualties like with the flu but we can’t expect to cut them all out that’s impossible I just don’t believe this strain is as strong as last yr I was fully behind last yrs lockdown and vaccines I had both and I checked today on my nhs app I am considered fully vaxxed until March next yr,but what the government is proposing are panic measures not thought out properly that don’t make sense and ultimately won’t work once these vacs passports come in we are on a road nobody wants to get to the end of,this virus ( some of which are now saying is man made no shit Sherlock that’s been obvious from almost day 1 ) is here to stay and we may need to be jabbed every yr just like flu but we can’t keep restricting people living their lives we have to move on learn to live with it and yes people will die from it
just like the flu before this came along

Approaching 2 years with this virus and I can still count on the fingers of 1 hand with fingers to spare the number of people I know whov've had/got it whereas I don't know anyone who hasn't had/got a cold/flu.

I am double jabbed and had booster about 4 weeks ago but irrespective of that I have long since decided to live my life as near as possible to pre covid ways.
The only concession I make is that forced on me by travel restrictions abroad. Beyond that I live as if covid didn't exist.

Comment from my London based chum. Positive with Omicron...

"I know lots of people who've got it. Its a little husky throat and slight blocked nose…very mild cold. If it wasn’t for my daughter coming home then I would never have tested based on my symptoms (lack of)."

Incidentally, vaccine and booster take up in London is the lowest anywhere in the UK. This is due to low take up in racial minorities who listened to the hysterical 'the NHS are racist' nonsense a year ago.

Comment from my London based chum. Positive with Omicron...

"I know lots of people who've got it. Its a little husky throat and slight blocked nose…very mild cold. If it wasn’t for my daughter coming home then I would never have tested based on my symptoms (lack of)."

Incidentally, vaccine and booster take up in London is the lowest anywhere in the UK. This is due to low take up in racial minorities who listened to the hysterical 'the NHS are racist' nonsense a year ago.

Why does the last paragraph come as absolutely no surprise.
I'm sure the BBC will be along shortly to reassure us it's all because they are so deprived. Nothing whatsoever Todo with getting off ones arse and getting a job at a time when they are so plentiful you'd have to be a special kind of stupid to not get one
Obviously this presumes actually working for an income is something they consider.