Should Corbyn be national unity government pm | Page 8 | Vital Football

Should Corbyn be national unity government pm

Because like almost every Brexiteer, I can't say what will happen post-exit. Lots of promises that all will be fine but, right now, the Govt is putting many arrangements in place to counter any problems that may arise. I don't see any plans for dealing with things that may go right. Can you identify what the pluses will be post-Brexit or do you live in blissful ignorance.
The reason you don't see plans for it going right is it doesn't sell newspapers, just like all remainers keep spreading doom and gloom but hide the facts.

Yeah. Should have called the Leave campaign's pie-in-the-sky-pull-the-wool-over-voters'-eyes Brexit instead of dignifying it with the word 'soft'.
This fixation that Remainers created all the delays is frankly laughable and far fetched. Remainers did not create terms such as hard or soft Brexit, they were ways to indicate what camp Leavers fell into; plus, we have the no-deal lot, who fell into neither slot. What is he on? Wansalarf not you SB.

The reason you don't see plans for it going right is it doesn't sell newspapers, just like all remainers keep spreading doom and gloom but hide the facts.
Don't talk bollocks. If someone came up with a list of opportunities and new markets we'd hit post-Brexit, they'd be treated like the second coming of Christ, the next Dalai Lama. That would sell papers and comics and be top of the bill on Pathé News.

This fixation that Remainers created all the delays is frankly laughable and far fetched. Remainers did not create terms such as hard or soft Brexit, they were ways to indicate what camp Leavers fell into; plus, we have the no-deal lot, who fell into neither slot. What is he on? Wansalarf not you SB.
Dream on Wayne.

Don't talk bollocks. If someone came up with a list of opportunities and new markets we'd hit post-Brexit, they'd be treated like the second coming of Christ, the next Dalai Lama. That would sell papers and comics and be top of the bill on Pathé News.

Maybe the reason why people never answer the question when you ask it is because they know your response is likely to be either "that's bollox" or dismiss it on the basis that no one can predict the future.

People have in all the debates have posted up potential opportunities but you've dismissed all of them as they don't fit in your worldview of the awesomeness of the EU. I doubt anyone could say anything to you that you could accept would be a potential opportunity.

Maybe the reason why people never answer the question when you ask it is because they know your response is likely to be either "that's bollox" or dismiss it on the basis that no one can predict the future.

People have in all the debates have posted up potential opportunities but you've dismissed all of them as they don't fit in your worldview of the awesomeness of the EU. I doubt anyone could say anything to you that you could accept would be a potential opportunity.
It's not just people on here but I've never yet heard a Brexit politician be specific about these new markets and opportunities; so, how on earth can anyone on this Board say anything? It's not keeping powder dry but a case of keeping fingers crossed.

This fixation that Remainers created all the delays is frankly laughable and far fetched.

So you dismiss the idea that Remainers have done what they can to either delay or stop brexit? So Nicola Sturgeon and the SNP saying they will do what they can to stop brexit is fake news? Or the likes of Gina Miller going to court to make it legally more difficult to brexit without terms equivalent to terms we'd need to follow if we remained in the EU? Gina Miller is a right wing conspiracy that never existed? Or what about the remain MPs who have demanded a 2nd referendum where people vote if they wish to now remain or if to leave then what sort (with no Deal not an option)?

Definitely the brexiteers doing the delaying /insert eye rolling smilie

So you dismiss the idea that Remainers have done what they can to either delay or stop brexit? So Nicola Sturgeon and the SNP saying they will do what they can to stop brexit is fake news?
The SNP hasn't delayed or stopped Brexit
Or the likes of Gina Miller going to court to make it legally more difficult to brexit without terms equivalent to terms we'd need to follow if we remained in the EU? Gina Miller is a right wing conspiracy that never existed?
What she did was get a legal ruling as to how Brexit should be implemented, ie get clarity. Don't forget the judges concerned reviewed the law not an opinion based on evidence. It ruled that Govt could not implement without approval of Parliament; hence, May's WA failing three times in the HOC. So, no Miller did not delay Brexit. Had the judges not ruled that the Brexit process had to be approved by Parliament, May could've proceeded with her WA, which would have annoyed many Brexiteers across the House.
Or what about the remain MPs who have demanded a 2nd referendum where people vote if they wish to now remain or if to leave then what sort (with no Deal not an option)?
All the people asking for a 2nd referendum is that they believe much has happened and people may or may not have changed their minds. It hasn't delayed Brexit. As you are aware, a referendum can only be put in place and its terms set out by an Act of Parliament.
Definitely the brexiteers doing the delaying /insert eye rolling smilie
Well, it's clearly not the Remainers.

If there was a will in parliament for us to leave it would have happened long before now.
I can't see it happening on the 31st October either. So we'll end up with May's deal re-marketed as 'Johnson's deal or, if a GE is called, revoking article 50 becomes more likely.

The SNP hasn't delayed or stopped Brexit

Well, it's clearly not the Remainers.

The point of my post and the accusation from brexiteers is that the SNP and all have pledged to stop Brexit or to get get leaving terms as if we were still in the EU.

The fact the Remain MPs have failed to date to stop Brexit doesn't deflect from their intent.

Although the idea of a second referendum is being marketed as being democratic motivated, when you listen to these MPs comment as to the question, the options would be either to stay or agree to the softest of possible Brexits that would mean we were officially out but de facto still part of the EU.

It amazes me that with remain MPs constantly saying they will try to prevent Brexit that you somehow think any delays is some sort of pro-brexit conspiracy.

The point of my post and the accusation from brexiteers is that the SNP and all have pledged to stop Brexit or to get get leaving terms as if we were still in the EU.

The fact the Remain MPs have failed to date to stop Brexit doesn't deflect from their intent.

Although the idea of a second referendum is being marketed as being democratic motivated, when you listen to these MPs comment as to the question, the options would be either to stay or agree to the softest of possible Brexits that would mean we were officially out but de facto still part of the EU.

It amazes me that with remain MPs constantly saying they will try to prevent Brexit that you somehow think any delays is some sort of pro-brexit conspiracy.

Your illustrating your 'thickness' Rob ?

It's not just people on here but I've never yet heard a Brexit politician be specific about these new markets and opportunities; so, how on earth can anyone on this Board say anything? It's not keeping powder dry but a case of keeping fingers crossed.
As you full well know Wayne the EU prohibit specific trade negotiations until after we leave, so it's the EU that you should be asking that question.
Once we leave then we're free to negotiate with any country in the world.

Wayne.Kerr said: "What will you tell British farmers when WTO rules kill many off. What will you tell Spanish farmers whose goods will be hit with a 40% tariff when entering the UK?"

Bullocks!