Serge Aurier | Page 7 | Vital Football

Serge Aurier

Spursex - 26/2/2018 16:02

Nick Real Deal - 26/2/2018 15:39

Spursex - 26/2/2018 11:53

80deg16minW - 26/2/2018 11:21

It’s proven. If I say the player is **** he will become a key part of Spurs within 18 months.

Walker
Kane
Son
Trippier
Wanyama - was more worried about red cards

The list goes on.

Thankyou, but you need to add Rose - you thought he was too flaky too... :10:

There is a difference. Apart from Walker who is a bit dense, the others are pretty grounded and stable. Aurier is NUTS !!!!

he really isn't...he just has huge self-belief.

It's ok having belief and arrogance but you have to be able to deliver to back it up.

I also think that Alexander Sorloth deserves some credit. Bought in Jan as a 6'4" striker, the Norwegian 22 year old ended up playing down the left against us with Benteke central and Townsend right. For me, he was the pick of their players and gave both Aurier and Sanchez a tough time. I don't endorse the "lucky Zaha wasn't playing" argument when I see how well Sorloth played. Never heard of him but he did make me pay attention with a few of the things he did.

Also, let's not bash Aurier when he was no better or worse than Davies on the other side. Our left back barely got a cross past the first man all game and got caught upfield at times with no way of recovering. Like Aurier, he did some things well during the game though.

Real Deal - 27/2/2018 07:58

The lad makes foolish decisions. He always has. Mistake signing him.

Nonsense.

Next season, he'll be one of our best; he has lost his way the last month - but just watch him keep Trippier out of the team next year.

Yup no problem....just needs to learn how to cross, pass accurately, tackle safe, keep his head, not get red cards and to do throw ins and he will be fine.

Nick Real Deal - 27/2/2018 12:36

Yup no problem....just needs to learn how to cross, pass accurately, tackle safe, keep his head, not get red cards and to do throw ins and he will be fine.

:14: :19:

Just go back to his first appearance and his subsequent ones...

I know I'm right, as I'm never wrong... :20: :21: :15:

Same old same same old!! Writing players off at a drop of the hat, glad to see nothing has changed.
At some point half the team has been written off by a lot of the football experts on this forum, lets look at the current squad.
Dembele was probably the first of the current squad the a good few were saying we should get rid off.
Next was Jan, he had a great first season but his next two were average. Again the summer before Toby joined many were saying we should sell.
Harry Kane was a championship player at best some were saying.
Son was written off before the start of last season.
At some point in both Walker and Rose career many were saying we should move them on, for me that attitude stinks of laziness and lack of foresight. It makes far more sense in my opinion to try iron out weaknesses in their game, chopping and changing players every season only holds us back.

This time, I waited until I'd seen the recording having gone to the game.

He had an excellent game, much more composed - did just about everything right - he has alot of improvement in him still, I'm certain of it.

Spursex - 27/2/2018 11:20

Real Deal - 27/2/2018 07:58

The lad makes foolish decisions. He always has. Mistake signing him.

Nonsense.

Next season, he'll be one of our best; he has lost his way the last month - but just watch him keep Trippier out of the team next year.

He will continue to make dumb ass mistakes. He has done it through out his career.

He has all the attributes just like Kaboul did but means nothing if you can't concentrate for a whole game.

I would rather push KWP through.

Topspur1 - 27/2/2018 12:59

Same old same same old!! Writing players off at a drop of the hat, glad to see nothing has changed.
At some point half the team has been written off by a lot of the football experts on this forum, lets look at the current squad.
Dembele was probably the first of the current squad the a good few were saying we should get rid off.
Next was Jan, he had a great first season but his next two were average. Again the summer before Toby joined many were saying we should sell.
At some point in both Walker and Rose career many were saying we should move them on, for me that attitude stinks of laziness and lack of foresight. It makes far more sense in my opinion to try iron out weaknesses in their game, chopping and changing players every season only holds us back.

Or maybe just some people are just stating an opinion on what they are currently seeing? Or some people might have watched a player for a long period of time not just with us.

Real Deal - 6/3/2018 08:05

Or maybe just some people are just stating an opinion on what they are currently seeing? Or some people might have watched a player for a long period of time not just with us.

Or they're typically impatient and have no idea what they're talking about..

:17: :19: :15: :15:

Spursex - 6/3/2018 08:44

Something your used to then. :5:

Real Deal - 6/3/2018 09:54

You mean 'you're' - you big poof!

Opps, I mean you fitness coach you... :10:

All good 'your' end?

Greavswasthegreatest - 6/3/2018 10:14

Yeh I wrote off ****joko and look what he is producing now for the team...

Exactly. Our top winning tackler and now our top accurate passer in this last 6 weeks...!!! :10: :10:

Spursex - 6/3/2018 12:07

Real Deal - 6/3/2018 09:54

You mean 'you're' - you big poof!

Opps, I mean you fitness coach you... :10:

All good 'your' end?

Predictive text..... :10:

Business going well. Hence why I'm rarely on here these days.

How's things with you?