Season tickets | Page 23 | Vital Football

Season tickets

Bit of an odd one as my son's has been renewed, email received and Eventbrite updated but nothing on mine handed over at the same time. I'm wondering if mine went into a separate pile because of for example it having the FPS option on it.
I get the feeling they prefer via email dunno as I asked me to send my redone forms via email.

I get the feeling they prefer via email dunno as I asked me to send my redone forms via email.
I tried email on the first day. Filled in the form, saved it and sent what turned out to be a blank form. I should have scanned the form and sent this. I resorted to posting the following day as I thought this was a safer option.

Any news on numbers renewed/sold with just over a day to go ? Anybody gone into renew today and asked the question?
I expect the % renewal is very high from the 5673 season tkt holders!
Also does anyone have a half season ticket?can this be renewed into a full one this period?

I tried email on the first day. Filled in the form, saved it and sent what turned out to be a blank form. I should have scanned the form and sent this. I resorted to posting the following day as I thought this was a safer option.
When I sent mine off yesterday the info was definitely there.
Did hear a few people on here the forms were blank when they sent them.

I emailed mine in the 15th and got an acknowledgement. How about we let them get on with their jobs, stop pestering them with needless enquiries, and we might all get our confirmation quicker?

Two points:

1) I am so glad I drove the 64 miles to Sincil Bank on Tuesday morning to renew our two. No queue, no hassle, card payment processed in front of me, and much less travelling than going down to Exeter last Thursday!

2) Imagine the chaos had we won that game at Exeter and reached the play-off final with just six working days before the game at Wembley in which to sell 25,000+ tickets?

It just doesn't bear thinking about...

Just thought of a third point.

Some on here are quite rightly criticising the way the club has handled the renewals. I say I'm not surprised and continue by suggesting it is self-inflicted; why the hurry to get it all done by the end of May for goodness' sake? In previous years we had until the end of June to renew our seats which seems so much better than now and also relieves the pressure on the office staff.

It was just crazy to expect nearly 6,000 people to renew season tickets in just FOUR weeks. 1,500 per week, 300 per working day? Crazy!

Just thought of a third point.

Some on here are quite rightly criticising the way the club has handled the renewals. I say I'm not surprised and continue by suggesting it is self-inflicted; why the hurry to get it all done by the end of May for goodness' sake? In previous years we had until the end of June to renew our seats which seems so much better than now and also relieves the pressure on the office staff.

It was just crazy to expect nearly 6,000 people to renew season tickets in just FOUR weeks. 1,500 per week, 300 per working day? Crazy!

Quite agree. It's barking. It's not fair on the staff and it's obviously come from the top. Perhaps those up top could go and get their hands dirty and give them a bit of a dig out. Lead from the front....etc.

Two points:

1) I am so glad I drove the 64 miles to Sincil Bank on Tuesday morning to renew our two. No queue, no hassle, card payment processed in front of me, and much less travelling than going down to Exeter last Thursday!

2) Imagine the chaos had we won that game at Exeter and reached the play-off final with just six working days before the game at Wembley in which to sell 25,000+ tickets?

Dont think it would have been that high as people would struggle to pay the season tkt and wembley costs as well.I think alit of families would have had to choose between the 2.

Quite agree. It's barking. It's not fair on the staff and it's obviously come from the top. Perhaps those up top could go and get their hands dirty and give them a bit of a dig out. Lead from the front....etc.

Not forgetting that around 1,200 at most had until the end of June each year to renew their seats in the last number of years!

Not forgetting that around 1,200 at most had until the end of June each year to renew their seats in the last number of years!

Exactly. To be fair the whole thing has been a rush and an unmitigated PR disaster JIC clubgate etc. It's been like that...well...right from the start for this year's renewal. Must do better.

Exactly. To be fair the whole thing has been a rush and an unmitigated PR disaster JIC clubgate etc. It's been like that...well...right from the start for this year's renewal. Must do better.

I am struggling to understand the criticism of the club- numerous clubs have finished their renewal period weeks ago.

Nor do I understand what is a disaster? Everyone knows the renewal end date is 25th May- if you submit by that date, you renew.

Why is that such an issue?

What the club has done is ensured DC knows very early in the transfer window what the war chest will consist of and the new ST sales will start first week of June.

Don't see any problem with giving any fan over 5 weeks to submit a form to renew a ST.

Two points:

Imagine if my grandmother had wheels...she'd be a bicycle.

We didn't win the Exeter game, we didn't reach the play off final and didn't need to sell 25,000 tickets.

So don't need to think about it- didn't happen

Imagine if my grandmother had wheels...she'd be a bicycle.

We didn't win the Exeter game, we didn't reach the play off final and didn't need to sell 25,000 tickets.

So don't need to think about it- didn't happen

Excuse me mister? I do not like your tone at all.

It didn't happen, thank Christ, but if it had is what I was discussing, and more to think about the poor staff who would have had to deal with it!

Do not presume to tell me what to think, say and post.

Dont think it would have been that high as people would struggle to pay the season tkt and wembley costs as well.I think alit of families would have had to choose between the 2.

I can fully understand where you are coming from, but I do feel so many people would have wanted to go to Wembley again and it most certainly would have put a big strain on our already busy office staff had we had to sell such tickets.

I can fully understand where you are coming from, but I do feel so many people would have wanted to go to Wembley again and it most certainly would have put a big strain on our already busy office staff had we had to sell such tickets.
Oh yeah i fully agree with the strain on staff as i have mentioned previously on another thread!Dawn in the office picked me when i mentioned in there before the semi!?