Season tickets | Page 22 | Vital Football

Season tickets

I have not received a reply either.

Why can't there be an automatic reply system in place? Even if there was something wrong with your form, it would at least prove it had been received.

So simple, and great PR for the loyal fans.

I'm not even sure I am going to get my season ticket now as I am completely in the dark - no money out of my account and nothing from Eventbrite.

UTI but NOT the office staff!

I think that is very harsh! The office staff are clearly under pressure at this time of the year. If it's any consolation I am in the same boat but I spoke to a nice lady in the ticket office yesterday and she reassured me that they are getting through all the applications and that season tickets will not go on general sale for some time until they have processed all the renewals.

So in short you may well get an acknowledgement or payment taken until after the deadline tomorrow but she said they will get through them so your seat will not be sold from under you so don't panic.

Hope that reassures you a little?

Handed 2 in on the 8th May. There was a long queue and Alan Long collected a fair few that morning from people to save them queuing, he mentioned they had been put in "The Box" and would be dealt with.

Neither of us have had emails or money taken, i am sure once the deadline passes we will hear something. If not heard anything before the new tickets go on sale I will pop in to the office but from what I have read it appears they are not being done in any kind of order so new forms being taken into the office may be pushing mine and others further down the queue.

We still don't seem quite there with back-office stuff, do we?

I'm not blaming the current staff, but surely we could afford to employ a few more bodies in busy periods to improve response?

It seems a perennial but easily sorted issue.

There hasn't been an announcement on when new sales start yet, so I imagine they'll be a period of catching up.

They also have to move arrange the people who want to move to different areas of the Stadium or Stand.

I would suggest an automated email reply from the Club on renewal of season ticket setting out timelines etc and what happens next in the process. At least the person renewing would know the email has been received by the Club rather than thinking that it may have gone down the earthing spike.

It also does not help club staff answering enquiries of whether emails have been received which adds to the processing time.

Sent an email yesterday as mine were posted on the 2nd and still waiting for confirmation and I felt bad about sending that as I hate bothered them as I know how crazy busy they are.
The same as myself. They replied to say they are working there way through them. Money was taken from my account on May 5th. No confirmation from EB. I would be gutted if I did not get my same seat because of an error.

I've had to resend mine as the ones I posted never arrived it appears( sent by post on 2.5.18 not in the office 22.5.18).
I've emailed them now through yes

The same as myself. They replied to say they are working there way through them. Money was taken from my account on May 5th. No confirmation from EB. I would be gutted if I did not get my same seat because of an error.
If the money has been taken you'll be ok.

You heard anything yet mate?
Bit of an odd one as my son's has been renewed, email received and Eventbrite updated but nothing on mine handed over at the same time. I'm wondering if mine went into a separate pile because of for example it having the FPS option on it.

For those concerned about prices just a bit of perspective. I got one adult and one junior season ticket for Man. City yesterday; up in The Gods so by no means top end of their price range. Came in at just shy of a grand. When all is said and done it is still 90 minutes of football. Can't wait for him and his mates to be old enough to go by themselves! Works out at £50 a game for the pair.

Bit of an odd one as my son's has been renewed, email received and Eventbrite updated but nothing on mine handed over at the same time. I'm wondering if mine went into a separate pile because of for example it having the FPS option on it.

Well initially they cocked up my Credit card, by getting it blocked - they entered the expiry date wrong multiple times.

Rang up my bank to get card reactivated.

Went in to office and was told I'd obviously put wrong number on. Form was checked and they admitted it was their error and I did get an apology. Not only that but they tried to charge me too much money as well. I felt sorry for them as I was told ONE....yes ONE lass was encharged with doing ALL of the email and post renewals. She must have been tired, was the explanation. Tired? She must have been cream crackered. How can you just have ONE person on this. It's not fair on them at all.

Paid in full with said card and it went through. That was at the beginning of the month.

I have heard nothing since. Tried ringing the club. May as well urinate in the wind.

Tried emailing. Very politely, just to confirm the whole process. Nothing.

I take aim at the Club on this.

Your customer service is abysmal. It has been for a good while now. You have a duty of care on those of whom are stressed out beyond all belief in the ticket office and look close to tears on some days.

Not only that, but the club badly staffed the final league game of the season vs Yeovil.

I really felt for the undersupported staff, of whom did a sterling amount of work, trying to appease people. Some of whom were out of order.

It's not on. It's chaotic and the staff and punters deserve much better.

So this is targeted at those in positions of authority. Not the people who do sterling work with almost impossible demand.

Next season how about splitting the renewals into stands or even blocks.....with phased renewals.

Something has to change.

End of rant....power to the workers. Comrades.

Last edited:
I'm hoping Eventbrite is a work in process. Surely in time a facility can be added for all full price adult tickets to be renewable on line. I accept for concessions that the club would want to confirm eligibility up front. That change alone would probably reduce the work load by 50% give or take.

That ad is for maternity cover, so it means they are/will be one staff down. It's not an additional post as far as I can see.

On flip side of all of this, I took my form in last Wednesday night, paid on my card and by yesterday afternoon I'd had an email from EB confirming everything.

r.e. staffing levels, if there are only 3 computers, for example, having 10 people isn't going to make a lot of difference.