Season tickets | Page 21 | Vital Football

Season tickets

Mine was handed into the office at the Yeovil game and my credit card was debited on Monday 14th May.

Elkimp (David) Have you had an email from admin to acknowledge receipt of your application, I got a message within 24hrs, and money was taken out on the day of the Exeter home game.
Had nothing mate hence why I emailed them yesterday.

The other thing labelled at us by many clubs was we sold so many last season because the prices were low!
I wish!?

MK Dons:

Adult - £360
Senior - £228
U25 - £156
U18 - £48
U12 - Free (with a Junior Dons membership)

Elkimp (David) Have you had an email from admin to acknowledge receipt of your application, I got a message within 24hrs, and money was taken out on the day of the Exeter home game.
I have had an email reply but the situation was complicated as they said i emailed the form four times! Long story involving system administrator pinging them straight back. Not sure if they have all forms or if its correct. Still no money taken. Hoping all in hand. But will call Friday if I hear nothing.

I have had an email reply but the situation was complicated as they said i emailed the form four times! Long story involving system administrator pinging them straight back. Not sure if they have all forms or if its correct. Still no money taken. Hoping all in hand. But will call Friday if I hear nothing.
Mine appears to have got lost in the post so have re done them and handed them in tomorrow!

Well I've sent my forms in via e-mail. bye bye JIC!!

Not very good forms though. Hard to detail what seats you are in when you want 3 as a bundle and it is only asking what seat you have and not "seats."

Must say the forms are not straightforward if you are renewing more than 1, embarrassingly I received an email yesterday rejecting my application for trying to put both names on the one form. Only took 24 hours to let me know, so that was helpful.

Yeah that does catch you out especially as JIC ones are basically a joint one but I suppose its one seat per form so fair enough.

Just got my eventbrite notification this morning.
So my timescale Jeff/everyone! Handed in Yovil game ! Money taken 21st May and Confirmation today.

Yeah that does catch you out especially as JIC ones are basically a joint one but I suppose its one seat per form so fair enough.

That is worrying. I did one form under my name with and adult+kid family bundle + junior.

So I might get a "refusal" on that it seems. What another ballsache.

I emailed my forms off on 10th May & heard nothing. I emailed again on 16th May just asking for an acknowledgement and I included the attached forms again.

I then received an admonishing reply stating that I could get charged twice. I only wanted an acknowledgement, nothing more.

It's very disappointing when I have been a regular fan for many years. I "soldiered" on through the six years in the Conference and just feel like a nobody now.

I'm not even sure I am going to get my season ticket now as I am completely in the dark - no money out of my account and nothing from Eventbrite.

UTI but NOT the office staff!

I emailed my forms off on 10th May & heard nothing. I emailed again on 16th May just asking for an acknowledgement and I included the attached forms again.

I then received an admonishing reply stating that I could get charged twice. I only wanted an acknowledgement, nothing more.

It's very disappointing when I have been a regular fan for many years. I "soldiered" on through the six years in the Conference and just feel like a nobody now.

I'm not even sure I am going to get my season ticket now as I am completely in the dark - no money out of my account and nothing from Eventbrite.

UTI but NOT the office staff!
I have had exactly the same experience. Seems poor when they knew there would be a deluge of forms. I will be calling the office hoping for a better response.