Season tickets | Page 25 | Vital Football

Season tickets

Renewed mine at the office on the 9th so payment was taken there and then. Today got e-mail confirmation & now appears in Eventbrite app.
I can't imagine the club not being sympathetic to anyone who has submitted the form in time but but for some reason hasn't gone through & renewing under the same terms.

They have said providing the forms were in by 5pm today you would be OK. It seems unless you get done while you wait in the office they are taking up to three weeks to be done due to the sheer volume of renewals.
A few of us waiting to find out then, me and the JIC including!

Well I have sent in 3 renewals and received 2 confirmations. Seeing as I am Dad with 2 kids that 3rd confirmation better be received or I will b wanting a refund on the other 2!!!

Sent all 3 e-mails within seconds of each other.

Payment pending on my Credit Card. I went in at 16:25 yesterday and I was the only customer in the ticket office!

The processing does seem very adhoc and you hope they will get this all sorted before they realise them on general sale. The difficulty any meaningful questions you email or phone the club falls with a nil response which is particularly poor customer service.

The processing does seem very adhoc and you hope they will get this all sorted before they realise them on general sale. The difficulty any meaningful questions you email or phone the club falls with a nil response which is particularly poor customer service.

Not my experience - every time I’ve contacted the club they’ve responded quickly.

They have said providing the forms were in by 5pm today you would be OK. It seems unless you get done while you wait in the office they are taking up to three weeks to be done due to the sheer volume of renewals.
A few of us waiting to find out then, me and the JIC including!
The office are taking over three weeks to sort it.

Email sent 1st May this failed, my error.
Posted the next day.
Money taken from my account 5th May.
Nothing heard from EventBright or LCFC 26th May.
I will not be happy if I loose my seat.

Posted the next day.

I wouldn't worry - if they have taken your money, the sale is completed through offer and acceptance. You would assume everything was in order with your submission before they did that.

I sent mine by email on 30 April as soon as the forms became available to download, and it was only confirmed on 18 May.

They have issued a few tweets telling people they have everything in hand, although I think I would be worried if my money had not been debited yet.

As I posted a few days ago, the volume of work is huge. It would take one full-time employee three months to renew every season ticket, assuming one transaction were completed every five minutes. That is a monumental task.

You might think they could send a quick email confirmation to confirm your order is in the pipeline, but there is nothing quick about sending 6,000 emails - that would just slow things down even further.

I note Grimsby are delighted that their season ticket sales have almost reached 400. No workflow problems at BP, then.

You certainly don't want a loose seat in any event...

Apparently only 2000 approximately fully completed with boxes full of forms to do so it could be a while before A these get done and B the general sale for season tickets start.

I note Grimsby are delighted that their season ticket sales have almost reached 400. No workflow problems at BP, then.

The transfer window has now reopened so maybe we could take some of their ticket office staff on a short term loan to help out. It sounds as though they might be grateful for the work.

So has anybody on Vitals not renewed there season ticket or know of anybody that hasnt?
I would think jmds grandfather hasnt renewed as one person?

If the non renewal figure is only 5-10% ( I have no idea apart from LS saying the figure was high ) then it's still going to be a figure around at least 5000-5300ish and that's without new ones wanting to buy one.

Posted the next day.
Happiness is an order confirmation from Eventbrite 27th May 2018.
I can enjoy my day in London on Monday (no not Wembley) and the rest of the summer before the start of the season.:yes::yes:

Everyone relax!
The brilliant staff WILL get through them all.
It is AUGUST when new season starts.
And they have said (I'm sure) that nothing will go on general sale until they have completed all the renewals. Cos it doesnt make sense if they do it any other way as how can they know what seats are up for grabs until they know which seats have been renewed??
For me it was around 2 weeks for payment to get taken and then more than a week later when new EB number came through on email.
So forms sent in on 25th COULD take until Mid June to process....

Think the same as they've probably got 2500-3000 forms still to do it,easy be mid June.
Granted no forms going in anymore so that may speed things up.

Everyone relax!
The brilliant staff WILL get through them all.
It is AUGUST when new season starts.
And they have said (I'm sure) that nothing will go on general sale until they have completed all the renewals. Cos it doesnt make sense if they do it any other way as how can they know what seats are up for grabs until they know which seats have been renewed??
For me it was around 2 weeks for payment to get taken and then more than a week later when new EB number came through on email.
So forms sent in on 25th COULD take until Mid June to process....

"Juuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnne?"

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Same here handed in to Alan long due to a queue on 8th may and nothing. Let’s hope the back log is cleared soon as a few Minds can be put at ease

Both forms handed In together had confirmation from eventbrite on one on Saturday teatime and the second one late last night.

Someone is working late on weekends to get these through by the looks of it