Season Tickets | Page 5 | Vital Football

Season Tickets

I’d definitely go to the credit card company or debit card provider for a chargeback. Not like they’re anywhere near filling the place up in league 1 and can get away with doing that because someone else will have the seat, even then it would still be a disgrace when so many others are providing refunds.

I've read in a few places that their owners took £20m out of the club as an interest free loan and basically left them with no funds to repay the fans.
This could have easily happened to us if a certain person from China was still in charge.

Aston Villa announced last week that all impacted supporters will be reimbursed following confirmation the club’s six remaining home matches of the 2019/20 Premier League season are to be played behind closed doors.

Season ticket holders will receive an e-voucher to the equivalent pro-rata’d value of six matches calculated on the price you paid for your season ticket.

This will be sent to the purchaser of the season ticket to the email address on record. This will be sent within 90 days following June 14.

This e-voucher can be used on any future ticketing purchase, including a future season ticket, home league match tickets, stadium tour or other events.

If you would otherwise like to receive a monetary refund, please click the link below to complete the form. This will be processed within 90 days following June 14 and will be refunded to the credit/debit card used to purchase. If this is not possible, a member of our team will get in touch with you to find the best refund method.

Claim your monetary refund here.

The deadline to complete the request for a monetary refund is midnight on June 14. After this point, reimbursements will begin to be processed and we will be unable to change methods after this date.

The Aston Villa Foundation have been working with the local community to support against the challenges faced during this period. If you would like to donate any of your refund towards the Aston Villa Foundation, you can do so by clicking here.

To find out more about the Foundation's COVID-19 response work, check out some of their projects here or find them on social media here. Thank you in advance.

You can also contact the club via:

Phone: 0333 323 1874 (Monday to Friday 10am to 12pm & 1pm to 4pm)

Email: ticketsales@avfc.co.uk

Twitter: @AVFCsupport

Please be aware there are very limited staff available to answer calls to the Ticket Office so supporters are advised to wait for contact from the club - thank you for your patience.

Supporters who purchased individual match tickets will also receive a refund which will be automatically processed for those who paid online or over the phone by credit/debit card. Fans who paid by other means will be contacted by the club.

An email communication has been sent to all seasonal hospitality members with options available and the process to claim a monetary refund.

The hospitality team will be contacting members direct to discuss in the coming weeks.

For a comprehensive list of FAQs, click here.

https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2020/06/04/ticketing-reimbursement-details

Had similar for hospitality. Talk of credit note etc, vouchers. But I think I will go for the refund because there seems no benefit from taking a credit note. So the cash might as well be in my bank. Would be different if we knew (no one knows, not a complaint) if/when we will be able to return.

My concern with evouchers is that I don’t know when we will be allowed back again. What if the entire of next season is behind closed doors? How would refunds be processed retrospectively if you already accepted a refund? I heard on the radio the other day that if you accept vouchers you lose some rights on cancellations and refunds because you’ve deemed to have agreed to forfeit rights in favour of the voucher. Not sure on the situation to be honest.

My concern with evouchers is that I don’t know when we will be allowed back again. What if the entire of next season is behind closed doors? How would refunds be processed retrospectively if you already accepted a refund? I heard on the radio the other day that if you accept vouchers you lose some rights on cancellations and refunds because you’ve deemed to have agreed to forfeit rights in favour of the voucher. Not sure on the situation to be honest.

Yeah, as said, really can't see any benefit from taking the credit note/e-vouchers. Always avoided credit notes in general.

£168,90 I'm getting back or a voucher not sure what to do. I think I want the money back my Son isn't bothered either way and My granddaughter hasn't got an email account attached to hers so we don't know how much she will get back yet. It's a kids one so not much

I'm just going to apply for the refund. The e-voucher thing makes me nervous, there's too much uncertainty around the time fans will be back and it will have an expiry date like all vouchers.

Glad the club have clarified re renewals. Although, at the end of the day we are still season ticket holders even if we can't attend games at the moment, so I can't see how we could be treated otherwise anyway. Under normal circumstances you don't lose your seat over the summer because the season is complete and no games are played.

I'll be getting a refund .

It will off set part of the cost of the new ipad I got delivered today. :lol:

Doesn’t anyone think 90 days is a rather long time?

Yes stalling tactics hoping they announce the new season will have fans and everyone will just use the money to renew. If we are still in the PL I can see the prices rising to cover the money they are giving back ie a 30% hike in prices

I am going to put mine towards next season or whenever we can go again. One thing is for certain I will be spending £100 + with Villa before my time is up so I might as well put this money towards that.