Season Tickets | Vital Football

Season Tickets

Trekker

Has a high horse
Anyone had contact concerning season tickets? Are they planning to refund us or knock it off next season?

This is in the PL covid thread Trekker.

Post 2548

https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/...-league-suspended-coronavirus.103482/page-128

Post 2588

https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/...-league-suspended-coronavirus.103482/page-130

I understand their stance, they want to communicate when they have something concrete, but I don't agree with it. A polite holding statement to their main customers, us season ticket holders, would have been courteous and right. And the fact it is clear there will be no mass gatherings, and Norwich are already refunding, I don't get why a watching brief, we should lead not follow.

Especially as players aren't taking any pay cuts (a 25% deferral of payment for 4 months was no gesture at all in my opinion, just a nice saving account!)

Even West Brom. have started refunding their fans.

Yeah. Heard that.
Apparently they are refunding any fan that is still alive that has ever been to a game by way of an apology . My dad started going in the 50's. Some task that for the club .:lol:

Details relating to season-ticket purchases for the 2019/20 campaign will be announced in due course.

I want my money back/discount off next year . Whatever. Not bothered.

I'm in no rush. Whenever. The money I spent on the ST went out of my account over a year ago so not like it's in any budgeting i have to do now.

I'd have thought a bit of communication to the lifeblood would have been good personally. I understand they won't want to unless they have something to say, but for me, if football really is a 'family' then you keep everything connected.

If it is just a business, then fine, keep customers in the dark.

I want my money back/discount off next year . Whatever. Not bothered.

I'm in no rush. Whenever. The money I spent on the ST went out of my account over a year ago so not like it's in any budgeting i have to do now.

I agree with what you’re saying in that I’m not in need of the money and it obviously wasn’t expected. But, they’ve left us in the dark for a long time and while I continue to see other clubs communicate with their fans on this matter (Including West Brom.), I still hear/see nothing from Villa. It’s the principle and I’m not sure why it’s taking so long.

Sweeping the Grealish incident under the carpet, nothing said about the Aluko comments and only deferring players wages, I can’t wait to take that money back personally.

Just personally for me I know what the situation is without them telling me. Fairly obvious.
No football. Money back at some point. Tbh until it was bought up on here I hadn't even thought about if . Just when.

Businesses are floundering at the moment . Virgin have 11 grand of my in -laws money for holiday in july. They were due more 2 weeks ago. Haven't heard a jot about what's going on and they don't answer phone or email.

I agree with what you’re saying in that I’m not in need of the money and it obviously wasn’t expected. But, they’ve left us in the dark for a long time and while I continue to see other clubs communicate with their fans on this matter (Including West Brom.), I still hear/see nothing from Villa. It’s the principle and I’m not sure why it’s taking so long.

Sweeping the Grealish incident under the carpet, nothing said about the Aluko comments and only deferring players wages, I can’t wait to take that money back personally.

any idea how many other clubs, I've not been following. I know Norwich are refunding. WBA have started, but only tickets, not season tickets.

Just personally for me I know what the situation is without them telling me. Fairly obvious.
No football. Money back at some point. Tbh until it was bought up on here I hadn't even thought about if . Just when.

Businesses are floundering at the moment . Virgin have 11 grand of my in -laws money for holiday in july. They were due more 2 weeks ago. Haven't heard a jot about what's going on and they don't answer phone or email.

Kasabian communicated, and are now refunding.

Just nice to stay connected and talked to, especially when as customers, we put our money up front for a whole season. Nothing wrong with reaching out to customers/fans.

any idea how many other clubs, I've not been following. I know Norwich are refunding. WBA have started, but only tickets, not season tickets.

There are quite a few as I’ve mentioned in another thread and I dare say there’s more now. As for West Brom., they are dealing with season ticket holders too, I’ve been told by someone who holds one.

Yet normally if you owed them money they’d be onto you like a shot. Now it’s the other way round they’ve gone missing, funny that.

Kasabian communicated, and are now refunding.

Just nice to stay connected and talked to, especially when as customers, we put our money up front for a whole season. Nothing wrong with reaching out to customers/fans.

Yeah The Killers did with my tickets . And that took until a couple of weeks ago when the concert was next month. That didnt bother me either. Yeah of course the club should communicate I dont deny . I'm just a laid back chilled guy :smoke:.

There are quite a few as I’ve mentioned in another thread and I dare say there’s more now. As for West Brom., they are dealing with season ticket holders too, I’ve been told by someone who holds one.

Easier when you have only 10 ST holders like them though.
We have 30,000