Season Tickets | Page 4 | Vital Football

Season Tickets

I think it would be better if they sorted this out sooner, but comments saying the club is disgusting, piss poor, etc completely over the top. It’s a bizarre situation for all involved and as that link to the daily mail showed only 9 clubs out of the 20 have actually announced anything notable, even less have actually already processed refunds. Some clubs are even asking fans to donate to their youth academies, now that’s taking the piss.

If my season ticket is cancelled yes I want a refund equal to the games lost, but as long as it’s paid in a reasonable time frame I’m not expecting it urgently this second. It’s not like they’ve ripped us off or stolen our money, it’s just a crazy thing that’s happened out of the blue which they are still trying to sort out

Yes. Said pretty much the same a week or so ago. The problem that I see most having is the lack of communication which is fair enough.
No excuse at all not to even give some sort of holding email at least saying they are working on a solution and to just give them some time.
Bang, done, one paragraph. People will chill. .

Personally I think it is piss poor, Leicester announced what they would do back at the end of March. Why can’t our club use some initiative instead of waiting to see what others do and therefore seeing how they should act themselves? A simple email or something on the official site like mentioned above would’ve been easy and a hell of a lot better than dead silence.

It’s actually now 11 clubs, Arsenal have now said they’re refunding their fans. Jeez could you imagine the shit show if they didn’t, their season tickets prices are sky high. We play like a team who’s heading back down and acting like one too.

Edit: Wolves too, that makes 12.

Last edited:
Manchester United
Leicester City
Manchester City
Brighton & Hove Albion
Norwich
Everton
Burnley
Spurs
West Ham
Crystal Palace
Arsenal
Wolverhampton Wanderers

Used to go and meet a mate and go watch Stockport County play as part of the trip a few years back. When they read out scores they used to call us Average Villa.

Used to annoy me.

But the way we behave, we are, bang average.

Such a shame, we could have been ahead of the curve and impressed on this, instead, still not a word despite being asked for a message to fans.

I still don't think silence is the best way to keep fans connected. End of the day, we aren't just fans, we are customers. As I've said before, would our billionaires, or indeed the well paid (not said in jealousy, good luck to him) CEO wait with no communication like we are? People with money seldom like not getting what they paid for in my experience.

Lol, are you familiar with internet forums and social media Melon? :lol:

Ha, get the point totally, however, (and I know you know) silence is never rewarded with silence on social media, it is rewarded with conspiracy theories and anger.

End of the day, companies not communicating with their customer base is just bad practice really, you want to keep a connection to customers surely? Not talking just Villa or football, just in general.

Manchester United
Leicester City
Manchester City
Brighton & Hove Albion
Norwich
Everton
Burnley
Spurs
West Ham
Crystal Palace
Arsenal
Wolverhampton Wanderers
Liverpool

Manchester United
Leicester City
Manchester City
Brighton & Hove Albion
Norwich
Everton
Burnley
Spurs
West Ham
Crystal Palace
Arsenal
Wolverhampton Wanderers
Liverpool
Aston Villa

Finally, the clubs after us should really take a look at themselves.

No idea why you’d take the voucher if there’s no bonus for it, like 10-20% extra for keeping the cash in the club.

Last edited:
There might be some value to having an e-voucher if you've got your eye on a few things in the club shop, but I'll be pushing for a refund when the additional details come out!

Yes, bit slow but at least they are doing it now. Still think a nice communication with season ticket holders is never a wasted exercise, as I've spelled out before in this thread. We are customers, fine, it is a business - as I've argued in the PL back thread - but we are also more than that.

But hey, whatever, it is a shame what has happened on so many levels (obviously) and I do miss the experience I was having in this strange (for me) season in corporate. However, fine, need the money back same and am glad the club are now processing that.

Look forward to the day of all of us being able to return.

So many cringe comments on the support twitter page regarding it being a ‘class act’ and all that rubbish, do they not know our club were one of the last ones to act? 🤦🏻‍♂️

They've had to be shamed into it by other clubs acting sooner. They owe me my lad and my granddaughter about £400 or more. I'd rather have it sat in my account than theirs.
As for fans who don't want it back and give it to Charity etc , one day you will find out you can't spend a pat on the back