Season Tickets | Page 2 | Vital Football

Season Tickets

Maybe Grealish and Aluko have been punished.

Grealish was punished and fined, we all saw that. But it was very much swept under the carpet and we’ve seen nothing of it since. Have heard nothing about Aluko so can only assume so far she hasn’t been punished.

Grealish was punished and fined, we all saw that. But it was very much swept under the carpet and we’ve seen nothing of it since. Have heard nothing about Aluko so can only assume so far she hasn’t been punished.

Ah missed the bit where Grealish was punished. What was the fine out of interest ?

Some info on season tickets...

However, refunds might not be the only way clubs could deal with the situation. The Daily Mail also reports that Premier League teams could seek to offer a discount on season tickets for next year - instead of refunds.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/explainers-51738687

https://thefsa.org.uk/news/covid-19-info-for-fans-during-season-suspension/

That seems a bit shady to me. They could offer me £100 off but how would I know if that's a good deal? I could still be spending a few hundred on a ticket I might not be able to use next season!

That seems a bit shady to me. They could offer me £100 off but how would I know if that's a good deal? I could still be spending a few hundred on a ticket I might not be able to use next season!

They owe me 173 quid so they won't get away with offering me 100 quid of next season especially as there probably won't be a next season

I honestly think they’re waiting to see what the majority of clubs are doing before acting rather than doing what they believe is right on their own accord.

I honestly think they’re waiting to see what the majority of clubs are doing before acting rather than doing what they believe is right on their own accord.

I'm sure they will be looking at the picture beyond this season aswell which is of course up in the air as much as this season. Waiting to see of they can structure pricing accordingly taking into account the loss of action this season . Would make sense to offer variations to fans rather than a straight refund only to then ask for money for ST again at some point I suppose . All up in the air so I don't blame them for waiting but as has been discussed. No communication of any sort apart from Mr F asking on our behalf is a bit pants.

They owe me 173 quid so they won't get away with offering me 100 quid of next season especially as there probably won't be a next season

That's what I mean 57. I think it would be poor form to offer a discount for next season rather than money back on this. As you say, there's every chance we won't be allowed in for at least half of next season.

Offer refunds, and then sort out renewals and match day tickets once fans can come back, even if that's not for another 12 months.

So

Manchester City
Brighton & Hove Albion
Norwich
Everton

Be interesting to keep updating this list as we see more refunding.

Always feel Villa could lead the way on things, we seldom if ever do

So

Manchester City
Brighton & Hove Albion
Norwich
Everton

Be interesting to keep updating this list as we see more refunding.

Always feel Villa could lead the way on things, we seldom if ever do

This is exactly what I was alluding to. I bet if they all came out and said ‘No refunds for season ticket holders as per the T&C’s’ (or something like that) then I bet the club would follow. Now that the above clubs and others such as West Brom. have started refunding their fans they’ll have to follow.

You can add leicester (Who released contingency plans at the end of MARCH) and Man U to that list too.

Last edited:
Manchester United
Leicester City
Manchester City
Brighton & Hove Albion
Norwich
Everton

Be interesting to keep updating this list as we see more refunding, free to update folks

Manchester United
Leicester City
Manchester City
Brighton & Hove Albion
Norwich
Everton

Be interesting to keep updating this list as we see more refunding, free to update folks

Man U confirmed this yesterday and have sent emails out to fans. Different league but Celtic have done the same too.

I think now we are actually past the end date of the scheduled season they should now provide some communication on their plan regarding refunds - even if it just outlines the different scenarios which may apply in general rather than specific details