Season Tickets | Page 3 | Vital Football

Season Tickets

I think now we are actually past the end date of the scheduled season they should now provide some communication on their plan regarding refunds - even if it just outlines the different scenarios which may apply in general rather than specific details

This is what Leicester did back in March and imo it makes our club look really piss poor. I even saw a news link regarding Walsall refunding their fans and a mention of a more attractive package to encourage fans not to take the refund to help keep cash in the club.

Manchester United
Leicester City
Manchester City
Brighton & Hove Albion
Norwich
Everton
Burnley
Spurs

Manchester United
Leicester City
Manchester City
Brighton & Hove Albion
Norwich
Everton
Burnley
Spurs
West Ham

Manchester United
Leicester City
Manchester City
Brighton & Hove Albion
Norwich
Everton
Burnley
Spurs
West Ham
Crystal Palace

Yeah, don't think they are doing season ticket holders yet, or weren't when I searched when it was mentioned on the last page or so of this thread.

good they are taking action though.

I am not a season ticket holder but I must say this ongoing situation makes Villa look small time.
Those of you that are season ticket holders have invested in the club, upfront in the full knowledge that you were most likely going to witness a relegation battle and for Villa to drag this out for no apparent reason does not do them credit.
Come on Villa, do the decent thing and get on with it.

Yeah, don't think they are doing season ticket holders yet, or weren't when I searched when it was mentioned on the last page or so of this thread.

good they are taking action though.

Ive just asked my mate and that was for match tickets (Which I assume he’s bought for others), he said they’re processing season tickets this coming Monday.

Even though I'm no longer a ST owner, I find it disgusting that we are holding on to people's money when there is no chance of the remaining games being played in front of a crowd.

I am not a season ticket holder but I must say this ongoing situation makes Villa look small time.
Those of you that are season ticket holders have invested in the club, upfront in the full knowledge that you were most likely going to witness a relegation battle and for Villa to drag this out for no apparent reason does not do them credit.
Come on Villa, do the decent thing and get on with it.

Just one point and a bit off subject I don't think 30,000 people which is I believe a record for Villa bought season tickets thinking they were going to witness a relegation battle, most of the new ones bought them thinking this is it we are back and on the up and after the Everton game they would still be thinking that.
It's all gone tits up since then really

Anyway I would like my money back as I can't see us being allowed to go next season either

Just one point and a bit off subject I don't think 30,000 people which is I believe a record for Villa bought season tickets thinking they were going to witness a relegation battle, most of the new ones bought them thinking this is it we are back and on the up and after the Everton game they would still be thinking that.

Anyway I would like my money back as I can't see us being allowed to go next season either
Very good point. My pessimism or realism is difficult to overcome where Villa are concerned.

I think only the most delusional fans would have expected us to back in the top half of the table anywhere near where we were in the MON years

I think it would be better if they sorted this out sooner, but comments saying the club is disgusting, piss poor, etc completely over the top. It’s a bizarre situation for all involved and as that link to the daily mail showed only 9 clubs out of the 20 have actually announced anything notable, even less have actually already processed refunds. Some clubs are even asking fans to donate to their youth academies, now that’s taking the piss.

If my season ticket is cancelled yes I want a refund equal to the games lost, but as long as it’s paid in a reasonable time frame I’m not expecting it urgently this second. It’s not like they’ve ripped us off or stolen our money, it’s just a crazy thing that’s happened out of the blue which they are still trying to sort out