Season Tickets 2021/22 | Page 25 | Vital Football

Season Tickets 2021/22

Seen a few posts online where people are now getting e-mails saying they can’t trace their payment or they have short paid

For the first time in around 20 years, have gone and got a season ticket. Luckily there was a seat just behind my lot so I won’t be billy no mates. With young Lewis signed up and possibly another 4 on the near horizon, the buzz is back. Can’t wait for the season to start.

Not everyone has a season ticket...
Still no news on membership renewals or matchday prices, all about season tickets...

Think match day prices may be published today when they open for the sale for the remainder of the ST purchases, that is if they have not all been bought.

Not everyone has a season ticket...
Still no news on membership renewals or matchday prices, all about season tickets...
Likewise.

However there was a line on last week's piece on the OS about new STs that suggested they may not be able to give any information on 'silver' and 'bronze' memberships until there's more certainty regarding capacity restrictions, which presumably will be clearer by July 19th.

Likewise.

However there was a line on last week's piece on the OS about new STs that suggested they may not be able to give any information on 'silver' and 'bronze' memberships until there's more certainty regarding capacity restrictions, which presumably will be clearer by July 19th.

I'm sure that's the case, and EFL clubs will have a few weeks to prepare and hopefully welcome fans back.
Despite 60,000 fans at Wembley, the club are still currently operating under the same restrictions that saw 3,145 fans at the Bank for the play off semi final (and will potentially have double that number of ST holders).

Now on open sale. Anyone tried online to see what availability looks like?

Had a quick ganders just Co-Op and and Selenity available obviously. For Co-Op upper 2 any seats above row G are for LL.
A few available if you want to book a group of 3 to 4 seats available together in other blocks.

A day, well for day 1 , 2 or 3.
I've paid around £140 for all 5 not so long ago.

Gosh. Way more than I might have guessed then.
Mind you, I've never been to a test match.

I have seen Lincolnshire play a few times so hope to get another chance of that sometime. Think our Rob Bradley is chair of Lincs CCC or has been ?

Gosh. Way more than I might have guessed then.
Mind you, I've never been to a test match.

I have seen Lincolnshire play a few times so hope to get another chance of that sometime. Think our Rob Bradley is chair of Lincs CCC or has been ?

Rob has been the Chair of all Lincolnshire sporting organisations. :lol:

Anyway, a few Lincs minor counties fixtures:
This Sunday (11th) up at Cleethorpes vs Norfolk.

Sunday 25th away vs Staffordshire, ground on LHS just off J1 of M5, and very close to West Brom's ground. Might go to that if fans allowed.

Sun 1st Aug away vs Cambridgeshire at March.

And one that more could get to, Sunday 15th August home vs Suffolk at Sleaford cricket club.

Had a quick ganders just Co-Op and and Selenity available obviously. For Co-Op upper 2 any seats above row G are for LL.
A few available if you want to book a group of 3 to 4 seats available together in other blocks.

How do you see what seats are available?