Season Tickets 2021/22 | Page 24 | Vital Football

Season Tickets 2021/22

Pretty much every sports stadium takes advantage of the captive market. They will keep putting up the prices until people see sense and stop paying it!
I like a day at the races. For the last few years we've been going into the cheap seats, quite a few places let you take your own food/drinks into there. 4 cans of beer for less than a pint from the bar, just need a bag of ice from the supermarket rather than a bank loan.

Pretty much every sports stadium takes advantage of the captive market. They will keep putting up the prices until people see sense and stop paying it!
I like a day at the races. For the last few years we've been going into the cheap seats, quite a few places let you take your own food/drinks into there. 4 cans of beer for less than a pint from the bar, just need a bag of ice from the supermarket rather than a bank loan.
You used to be able to take in beer at the cricket but they stopped at the internationals years ago and the county games at least 10 years ago.

You used to be able to take in beer at the cricket but they stopped at the internationals years ago and the county games at least 10 years ago.
Old enough to remember taking what you liked in to a Test Match, then went to four cans each, then nothing but you can buy as much as you want inside...
Do remember disguising a plastic bottle of bitter as Cola a few years back. Satisfying but hardly worth the effort!

Going to the T20 v Pakistan at Trent Bridge - couple of days before the restrictions are likely to be lifted, but they just emailed today to say it will be a test event and likely to be capacity crowd.

Going to the T20 v Pakistan at Trent Bridge - couple of days before the restrictions are likely to be lifted, but they just emailed today to say it will be a test event and likely to be capacity crowd.
Nice one, they're so friendly and helpful got shown to my seat on Saturday, just the beer and food prices that off putting but understandable.

Same, I’m okay double jabbed but daughter will have to get tested so not sure

In 45 years of supporting I have just bought my first season ticket...what a plastic I am!!!

Might not be able to get to every game but thought what the hell
No my friend, I'm the ultimate plastic.:LOL:

At least I can sleep easy from now on. Over 18 months ago I decided I'd get a season ticket; covid put paid to last season and I've had to read about everyone else renewing for this term, whilst waiting for the opportunity to maybe get one. Well, it's done!
2021/22 - Bring it on!!!

:wahey::wahey::wahey::wahey::wahey:

No my friend, I'm the ultimate plastic.:LOL:

At least I can sleep easy from now on. Over 18 months ago I decided I'd get a season ticket; covid put paid to last season and I've had to read about everyone else renewing for this term, whilst waiting for the opportunity to maybe get one. Well, it's done!
2021/22 - Bring it on!!!

:wahey::wahey::wahey::wahey::wahey:

Great news Riiiiik. So pleased you’ve finally managed to get one 👍