Season Tickets 2021/22 | Page 23 | Vital Football

Season Tickets 2021/22

Is anyone still waiting for confirmation that BACS payment went through and that their season ticket has been paid and confirmed? I paid on the Monday of the final week but haven't heard anything since.

Is anyone still waiting for confirmation that BACS payment went through and that their season ticket has been paid and confirmed? I paid on the Monday of the final week but haven't heard anything since.
I'm not waiting, but received a positive response from the club having emailed directly. Another way of checking is to look on your transaction history which you can find on your Redimps account via the official club website. It should be showing up in there.

I haven't received confirmation either. As it seems like many others are in the same boat I'm presuming the issue is at the club, but there's no way to be certain I suppose.

Same here, must have quite a backlog of emails. I emailed almost 3 weeks ago to checked if my BACS has been received.

Will give it a day or so then might give them a call.

Just to add in my account history page on ticket master, I can only see the original season ticket purchase early May.

but the additional funds I used to pay the remaking balance aren’t showing. I am presuming everyone is in the same boat?

400 seat swaps.

News out next week about new season ticket holders - about 500 or so up for grabs so that's a very good renewal figure of 5,700 by the sounds of it.

There’s a 100 new seats in co-op so if they’re included in what’s available you can deduct them from the non renewers

It didn't even occur to me that I hadn't seen any wheelchair users there in years until Liam mentioned is in the FB Live yesterday. Makes sense to fill that gap up.

Will do.

Will the club increase prices to recoup some of the Covid losses, or hold prices in the hope that more renew? I saw an article a week or so ago suggesting that as many as 20% of supporters will not return to football at all. I find that unlikely, but it presents a dilemma for the club.

Think you find a small increase.

Let's hope that we don't prices as much as Notts have!
£21 to get in , £5 a pint & £4 for a pie, sure it must be covid related as it wasn't that dear on my last visit.