Season Tickets 2021/22 | Page 21 | Vital Football

Season Tickets 2021/22

"Finally, following Sunday’s Sky Bet League One Play-off Final at Wembley, we are aware that many supporters with tickets didn’t make it to the game due to the road closures around Wembley Stadium. Therefore, at our discretion and cost, we will look to offer refunds to those who missed the game."

Nice gesture.

"Finally, following Sunday’s Sky Bet League One Play-off Final at Wembley, we are aware that many supporters with tickets didn’t make it to the game due to the road closures around Wembley Stadium. Therefore, at our discretion and cost, we will look to offer refunds to those who missed the game."

Nice gesture.
Read the Stacey West blogs' comments, on the terrible accident on the North Circular (if that's what it was). Did I hear the team coach was also late getting to Wembley? Certainly the players were later than Blackpool in getting out to warm up.

Read the Stacey West blogs' comments, on the terrible accident on the North Circular (if that's what it was). Did I hear the team coach was also late getting to Wembley? Certainly the players were later than Blackpool in getting out to warm up.

I know about it as we got stuck in the traffic as a result of it and arrived 20 minutes after KO. Only way we got there at all was by taking a completely different route that cut out the A406 completely.

I know about it as we got stuck in the traffic as a result of it and arrived 20 minutes after KO. Only way we got there at all was by taking a completely different route that cut out the A406 completely.
Think I arrived at the N.Circular/A1 as it happened and traffic was just backing up, and sat nav warned of a delay out of the blue - we went the other way towards the Jubilee line tube, so only lost five minutes but had no idea of what had happened.

Think I arrived at the N.Circular/A1 as it happened and traffic was just backing up, and sat nav warned of a delay out of the blue - we went the other way towards the Jubilee line tube, so only lost five minutes but had no idea of what had happened.

We didn’t make it, stuck in traffic with the Wembley arch in sight and with no chance of taking an alternative route. Managed to get to the yellow car park entrance at about 4 o’clock but then got gridlocked....left Lincoln at 9.30 am and arrived home at 9.30 pm without leaving the car apart from a comfort break.
Missing the match paled into insignificance when we heard that there had been a fatality in the accident.

Nice gesture.

Is that Wembley or the Club Notty ?

"To request a refund, please email tickets@theredimps.com. We will then check this against the Wembley Stadium e-Ticketing system, which will provide information on individuals with unscanned tickets. As a reminder, the ticket office is currently closed, so please allow for this in your expected response times."

Yes, it appears to be the club.

We didn’t make it, stuck in traffic with the Wembley arch in sight and with no chance of taking an alternative route. Managed to get to the yellow car park entrance at about 4 o’clock but then got gridlocked....left Lincoln at 9.30 am and arrived home at 9.30 pm without leaving the car apart from a comfort break.
Missing the match paled into insignificance when we heard that there had been a fatality in the accident.
Left top end of Lincoln at 9am. Stopped for comfort break at Baldock, 45 minutes away from Wembley. Were a lot of Imps there and a bus pulling up as we left - if they were going right to Wembley, may well have got stuck. Just looking, I tapped in on the tube at 1136, so may have just missed the start of the disruption.

We'd got there nice and early so avoided the problems.
Stuck in the gridlock afterwards but of course that matters zero. Thoughts with families of those killed.

Reading the club press release it sounds like quite a few fans didn't get there, not just a handful. I had 8 spaces between me and the next people on my row.

Also any season ticket queries will be answered next week. I paid via BACS sometime ago, not had any confirmation. Is there anyway if checking on ticket master?

From previous experience, when travelling to Wembley, you should NEVER go by your satnav instructions, which always send you from Apex Corner left towards the A41 then south to join the North Circular to travel west. At Apex Corner, you should always go straight on, as if driving to the new Barnet ground at The Hive. Then join the A5 south and etc.

Also any season ticket queries will be answered next week. I paid via BACS sometime ago, not had any confirmation. Is there anyway if checking on ticket master?
Sounds like it's taking about 10-14 days for confirmation of payment. I'm waiting as well but only renewed a couple of Monday's ago.

Does anybody know how I pay by paypal yet? I still cannot find a link, just that I can. Do I pay the ticket office email address?