Season Tickets 2021/22 | Page 19 | Vital Football

Season Tickets 2021/22

I emailed the club about renewing on Monday, still haven't received a reply as yet, although it did say 3 days ... just hope that its before Friday?

I have to say for years I had a season ticket, with no real benefit other than a slight discount and could have more or less sat anywhere anyway. But I think I think I’ve had my reward last few years and to me the most important perk is I’ve been able to get to every game I wanted to. Whether that’s Burnley away or North Ferriby away, Grimsby away or Wembley, Everton or Ipswich.
So if your hesitating you never know what you might be missing out on in the future!

Has anyone had confirmation that their payment has gone through if done via BACS? I'm assuming mine has but nothing yet (appreciate there are more pressing issues like PO tickets to sort!).

Has anyone had confirmation that their payment has gone through if done via BACS? I'm assuming mine has but nothing yet (appreciate there are more pressing issues like PO tickets to sort!).
I paid by BACS but didn't get a confirmation for a couple of weeks or so.

Yes - I paid by BACS on 14th May and received an e-mail from the Club confirming receipt on Sunday 23rd.