Season Tickets 2021/22 | Page 20 | Vital Football

Season Tickets 2021/22

Has anyone had confirmation that their payment has gone through if done via BACS? I'm assuming mine has but nothing yet (appreciate there are more pressing issues like PO tickets to sort!).
Renewed mine on 11 May, received confirmation email on 17 May.

Renewed my 2 through pay pal no probs BUT, I’ve just noticed in the confirmation email, half way down, just above my name, next to “season 2021 2022” it says Wembley Stadium and not LNER. The stand and seat numbers are mine at Sinny Bank and the amount Pay Pal deducted is correct for 2 season tickets. Any one else have this?

Renewed my 2 through pay pal no probs BUT, I’ve just noticed in the confirmation email, half way down, just above my name, next to “season 2021 2022” it says Wembley Stadium and not LNER. The stand and seat numbers are mine at Sinny Bank and the amount Pay Pal deducted is correct for 2 season tickets. Any one else have this?

A season ticket at Wembley for the same cost as one at the LNER. Good value but not as exciting!

Remember: the renewal window closes at 5pm this afternoon (Friday).

PayPal is now available, but you must renew by the deadline even if you are paying later.​

Fire the ticket office a quick email when you have a moment Andrew, I am sure they will want to correct it if nothing else - tickets@theredimps.com

Hope Tara is well (and you of course!).

One hour warning indeed ........ Firstly they didn't reply to my email, so I manage to get onto the Whatsapp No: 563794.

I leave a message, they reply (without leaving a name) yesterday teatime. I get back to them offering to pay immediately via Bacs, message is read but no reply.

I understand they're busy this week, but if they think I'm paying extra (post deadline) they've got another think coming.

Whilst at the Bank today I had a look at the re turf job. Its looking a big operation and making a right old mess .In a skip I spotted some lovely looking green turf spilling out and begging to bagged as a trophy. My own piece of hallowed Sincil Bank turf was beckoning me to liberate it from its inevitable demise .I had a quick glance .The coast was clear, I nonchalantly made my way over and grabbed a handful of fake turf! Bollocks!

Looking forward to hearing how many of the 6200 have renewed.
I think it'll be around 4,800 then topped up with general sale ones.

Anywhere near 5,000 will be a really good uptake from the original 6300.

If you think a fair bit happens in two years even in normal times.

There will be a good number of reasons why a % of those just won't be able to renew (health, financial, job related, moved away etc) even if they wanted to.

There should however also be a good number who will want to buy one of those ST's which will now be available (this will after all be the first chance they have had in 2 years)... and they may well be watching Championship football.

With regards to the payment deadline, I am getting a bit confused.

On 25th May the Club issued this statement: "Despite our best efforts, we have been unable to resolve the PayPal payment option, which we understand will cause issues for many fans. In recognition of this, we will be extending the payment due date beyond 2nd June 2021 for anyone who completes their membership registration, selecting the pay by invoice option. "

...and: "For any fans who were planning to pay by credit/debit card or via PayPal, you must renew your season membership via Ticketmaster before the above deadline of Friday 28th May 2021 and at the payment stage, please select pay by invoice. In the weeks following, the Club will make contact with you to take payment via card or another preferred method."

Then yesterday, they released this statement:
"Any tickets that have not been renewed by Friday 28th May 5PM (pending payment) will be released for sale to new season ticket holders.

Supporters who have selected the BACS option have until 5pm on Wednesday 2nd June to make payment."

So, which one is correct?

Is there a link for the paypal option and if they moved the pay deadline for that back to Friday I will be very very seriously pissed off as I do not check everything Lincoln City every day and nor should I have to. It was only earlier this week that there was not going to be paypal so we could pay by credit card next week.

I suspect that if you've committed prior to the Paypal option, you'll be getting a call but those who, in the meantime, decided to complete via Paypal, you won't.

Feels a bit like we want to test people’s loyalty by getting them to commit before we know what division we’re in.
You kind of hope there aren’t many people waiting to see if we get promoted before they renew