Season Tickets 2021/22 | Page 18 | Vital Football

Season Tickets 2021/22

Very silly question, I paid via BACS yesterday as no sign of PayPal yet, do you receive a confirmation that everything has been paid and signed off correctly?
Did, but it took over a fortnight, after presumably some manual reconciliation of renewals and payments - so wouldn’t bank on one this week with our limited staff, just keep copies of anything.

Is there such a thing as a waiting list for season ticket wanters???

(good job that last word didn't auto-correct)

I think the route now that you have to start off by being Junior Imp member for a season, then go up to a MyImp member for a couple of seasons then you can apply.

:hmmm:

Nope. Was hoping to have one when Covid struck and prevented newbies purchasing for the 20/21 season.

I can’t see 2300 renewing this week so should be some available for newbies.

it’ll be interesting to see how they go about selling them

I can’t see 2300 renewing this week so should be some available for newbies.

it’ll be interesting to see how they go about selling them
Hope you're right. I'm struggling to sleep due to fomo. Fear of missing out.:LOL:

Both, but ended up booking a slot on line for 12.00 today. Really friendly and helpful. Tickets <tickets@theredimps.com>

Details:
  • Monday 24th May – 10am to 3pm
  • Tuesday 25th May – 10am to 3pm
  • Wednesday 26th May – 10am to 3pm
  • Thursday 27th May – 10am to 3pm
  • Friday 28th May – 10am to 3pm
If you have already renewed online and would simply like to pay for your renewals, you DO NOT NEED AN APPOINTMENT. You are welcome to drop a cash or cheque during the dates and times above. Please put your full name and supporter number/order reference on the reverse of all cheques. Cash will be counted and confirmed at handover, please have the exact balance owed if possible. You will be given a receipt.

You can book your spot here: https://calendly.com/lincolncityfc/season-ticket-membership-appointment

Hope this helps
Thanks mate ,sorted to cough up on Friday

Two of us renewed yesterday. I've not paid yet but will do so before the deadline via BACS.