Score Predictions & Match Thread: England v Czech Republic | Page 2 | Vital Football

Score Predictions & Match Thread: England v Czech Republic

What I can't understand is why Chilwell and Mount have to self-isolate whereas seemingly the Scottish squad, who presumably will have been in close proximity to Gilmour for a much longer period, do not? Is the issue one of potential cross-bubble contamination?
So much differing advice in different countries and from the WHO. Interesting on the radio this morning that if this had been in Scotland itself, the whole Scottish squad would have been self-isolating. The Scots are based in the NE of England so come under Public Health England advice - apparently the other sides in the Group had avoided staying in Scotland as it's COVID rules are more strict.
If the testing is accurate, why does anyone have to self-isolate?

So much differing advice in different countries and from the WHO. Interesting on the radio this morning that if this had been in Scotland itself, the whole Scottish squad would have been self-isolating. The Scots are based in the NE of England so come under Public Health England advice - apparently the other sides in the Group had avoided staying in Scotland as it's COVID rules are more strict.
If the testing is accurate, why does anyone have to self-isolate?
Good job they didn't base themselves in Manchester! Presumably for matches at Hampden they're bussed in and out as a bubble?

Draw and both go through. If the Czechs decide to defend then 0-0 stonewall, nailed on. We couldn't breakdown a cardboard box!

Both are in the last 16 irrespective of tonight's result so who knows might be a rip roaring goal-fest

A draw would be fine because the next round of opponents are likely to be harder if we top the group.

2nd in our group plays 2nd in Group E.
I suspect that after tomorrows games that could end up being Spain and played in Copenhagen.
England need to keep playing at Wembley to have any chance in this tournament

2nd in our group plays 2nd in Group E.
I suspect that after tomorrows games that could end up being Spain and played in Copenhagen.
England need to keep playing at Wembley to have any chance in this tournament

The alternative is Portugal, France or Germany isn’t it if we top our group? I don’t think playing at Wembley is going to make that much of a difference IMO.

i dont care about england anymore they build you up before matches and allways let you down i will stick with my love lincoln city

What I can't understand is why Chilwell and Mount have to self-isolate whereas seemingly the Scottish squad, who presumably will have been in close proximity to Gilmour for a much longer period, do not? Is the issue one of potential cross-bubble contamination?
You would think their entire squad should be self isolating including their Manager who was locked in a tight embrace with the greatest player in the world, Gilmour, post match. However, as Scotland will win the Euro's without scoring a goal, to self isolate them all would bring cry's of discrimination and being picked on. Just hope they get stuffed tonight.
UTI.

both teams trying to finish second, so that's us playing for a draw, and the czechs trying to lose with one eye on the croatia score.

could be strange.

It's going to be total football entertainment. I can't wait.
Someone at work said the Scotland draw was all part of the plan to get an easier game in the next round, and whatever result tonight would be the same (yes, he was being serious!). I think you credit the manager with far too much intelligence and the players with far too much control over their performance, was my reply.