Score Predictions & Match Thread: England v Czech Republic | Vital Football

Score Predictions & Match Thread: England v Czech Republic

I'll settle for a higher tempo and better performance. I don't expect England to lose, so a draw or win on the back of a more encouraging performance would be appreciated.

A draw would be fine because the next round of opponents are likely to be harder if we top the group.

Seems to have been forgotten that England played the Czech Republic in the qualifying group and won 5-0. Same again, Gareth.

Seems to have been forgotten that England played the Czech Republic in the qualifying group and won 5-0. Same again, Gareth.
If he takes the handbrake off and allows more than one cross into the penalty per match! Otherwise it'll be another game of sterling running up blind alleys.

Noted last night that regardless of the result we're through - so no pressure. Also probably means we'll mix it up a bit and might actually play a bit of football!

3-0 to England
Czech Republic have already reached last 16 and won't care too much what happens - a decent overall result for them, having effectively played away games v England and Scotland. Probably prefer 2nd place and a second round game with a full house in Copenhagen, with much lower COVID risk than spending another week in the UK. Mind you, third place could see someone play at Glasgow!

Chilwell & Mount OUT tonight, and self isolating until 28 June.
England's last 16 game will be 28th/29th if they finish 1st/2nd (possibly earlier if they finish 3rd)
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57564682
What I can't understand is why Chilwell and Mount have to self-isolate whereas seemingly the Scottish squad, who presumably will have been in close proximity to Gilmour for a much longer period, do not? Is the issue one of potential cross-bubble contamination?