RIP | Page 67 | Vital Football

RIP

Didn’t know this till last night one of an elite group for me in the 70s of which our own was one

RIP Stan

RIP Stan- a character, like the rest named above.

Can you imagine Southgate having to deal with such personlities????

Senior moment here- who was it that was involved in breaking our keeper- (McAlister's?) leg?

RIP Stan- a character, like the rest named above.

Can you imagine Southgate having to deal with such personlities????

Senior moment here- who was it that was involved in breaking our keeper- (McAlister's?) leg?
Looked at his wiki page and he had a decent career after he left us dunno why we let him go I know I was only young but I liked him dunno if thought he was shot but he played over 200 games when he left us maybe we may have fared better with him in goal in the late 70s
I’m sure some of you old timers will put me right 🙄

Looked at his wiki page and he had a decent career after he left us dunno why we let him go I know I was only young but I liked him dunno if thought he was shot but he played over 200 games when he left us maybe we may have fared better with him in goal in the late 70s
I’m sure some of you old timers will put me right 🙄
In my recall he was a decent keeper, tall, thin, not the strongest physically but a youngster with high expectations for a good future.

Blame TT he sent us off topic 🫤
Easily led.

BTW looking back I think the 1st time this thread went off topic/off key was from this post- which , unfortunately, has since become a sad reminder of a sad loss on this RIP thread

seanbeanstattoo

Vital Football Hero​

There are people dying today who've never died before. Terrible.

Last edited: