RIP | Page 68 | Vital Football

RIP

RIP David Myers. One half of the Hairy Bikers chef team
Was only watching the hairy bikers a couple of days ago and thought he didn’t look well a Quick Look on wiki confirmed his cancer diagnosis
I love watching these 2,down to earth easy recipes to follow not like some tv chefs I’ve got a few of their books

RIP Dave I’ll miss you for sure 😞

1709202094918.png

Last edited:
Was only watching the hairy bikers a couple of days ago and thought he didn’t look well a Quick Look on wiki confirmed his cancer diagnosis
I love watching these 2,down to earth easy recipes to follow not like some tv chefs I’ve got a few of their books

View attachment 71862
RIP.
Unlike you Bully I thought he stole a very lucrative career with very limited talent.
Probably shouted at the tele more when they were on than when watching the Blades.

RIP.
Unlike you Bully I thought he stole a very lucrative career with very limited talent.
Probably shouted at the tele more when they were on than when watching the Blades.

I can show you many dozens who fall into that category TT. As a couple, they were amusing and entertaining, in the same way the Two Fat Ladies were in earlier times. He had a wonderful life. I suppose Si King is now the Ernie Wise. He will never look the same without Myers at his side. RIP Lad...

View attachment 71862
I don't watch many cookin programmes but the Hairy Bikers were a decent watch in my view,well for abart 10-15mins anyway.RIP Dave.UTB

RIP.
That was the thing tho it was stuff you cooked at home none of the poncey stuff some of em do that would take you 3hrs to prep if you weren’t skilled that was the beauty of them and to me they were both likeable
One man’s meat an all that

That was the thing tho it was stuff you cooked at home none of the poncey stuff some of em do that would take you 3hrs to prep if you weren’t skilled that was the beauty of them and to me they were both likeable
One man’s meat an all that
I always thought they were more suited to another cookery programme

Can't Cook, Won't Cook :eek:

I don't think either of them professed to be chefs, just ordinary guys who liked to cook and keep it simple. Their mantra seemed to be 'if we can cook it anybody can' which is probably why it caught on.

Lewis Jones, rugby legend at the age of 92.

I had the privilege of watching Lewis when he played RL for Leeds. (I was at Leeds University).
It was towards the end of his career, but it was still a joy to watch that magical side-step.
A true great. R.I.P.