Richardson | Page 16 | Vital Football

Richardson

Well not for me, I'm not bored yet with all this feel good factor of winning the league...in fact I'm hoping to carry this feel good factor on my trip to Vegas this week where if rumours are true I hope to bump into the Latics team on their well earned 'jolly'

Barry forwarded me the photo you sent him to see if I could ID the ground, well that was quite easy, it's Fulham's at the side of the Thames, the harder bit was, you took the photo from a Virgin Atlantic Boeing 787-900 Heathrow to Las Vegas. heading north west at about 3 to 5 thousand feet.

Sad, even though I say it myself.

Good luck with your nuptials.

This reply is so uncalled for. No wonder we see handbags flying around for no reason.
How am I not surprised you jump to the defence of your partner in crime, should you not be out somewhere serving writs on Wigan Athletic fans for daring to be ordinary people caught up in something not of their making, oh I forgot you are the not the legal eagle you are the "accountant" who didn't know the cost of filing a confirmation statement with companies house.

How am I not surprised you jump to the defence of your partner in crime, should you not be out somewhere serving writs on Wigan Athletic fans for daring to be ordinary people caught up in something not of their making, oh I forgot you are the not the legal eagle you are the "accountant" who didn't know the cost of filing a confirmation statement with companies house.
Why do you need to be combative? and I note you detest to being corrected.
FYI I know the cost of filing Companies House as I do it often enough. Your post was not clear.
And I do not agree to all of WL's posts but I do read them and try to understand them instead of combating without understanding.
Let's make a pact to ignore each other as we clearly are communicating on different levels.

Why do you need to be combative? and I note you detest to being corrected.
FYI I know the cost of filing Companies House as I do it often enough. Your post was not clear.
And I do not agree to all of WL's posts but I do read them and try to understand them instead of combating without understanding.
Let's make a pact to ignore each other as we clearly are communicating on different levels.
Fine by me, but before we do, can you tell me why you stuck your nose in on what I posted about WLatic, plenty of other spats on here I am not involved in and I have not seen you getting involved in them.

Leam on the radar at Watford.

Watford have appointed former Forest Green Rovers boss Rob Edwards as their new manager for the upcoming 2022-23 Championship season.

The confirmation follows Edwards' departure from Rovers, the club he has just led to the League Two title.

Watford have appointed former Forest Green Rovers boss Rob Edwards as their new manager for the upcoming 2022-23 Championship season.

The confirmation follows Edwards' departure from Rovers, the club he has just led to the League Two title.

Poisoned chalice in my opinion.

Having had so many managers over the previous few seasons I doubt any manager above L1 would be looking to take a punt.

Given the rate at which they sack managers, he’ll be lucky to still be in a job come Bonfire Night. That said given the compo when sacked it’s probably a win win for him.

Wigan Athletic manager Leam Richardson is among the bookmakers’ candidates to be the next Stoke City boss.

Edit:

No he's not:
Richardson is currently 16/1 to be the next manager at the Bet365 Stadium, according to BetVictor.

Sean Dyche is the favourite at 2/1, with Mark Robins second at 6/1.

Bookies just throw names out when a position becomes vacant and at this stage are not based on any evidence at all.

I think Leam is settled and still learning his trade. I can’t imagine he has anything but a good relationship with the powers that be at the club. Maybe he’s a tad frustrated by lack of money for signings but he doesn’t seem the sort to throw his toys out the pram because of that and he’s also pragmatic enough to know the situation - if he was he wouldn’t have stayed and fought for the club during our lowest ebb and would have moved to join Cook at Ipswich when he had the chance. I get football is a fickle industry, but the amount of credit he has with supporters, and I expect the board, given the job he has done, in differing circumstances, that he has one of most secure managerial jobs around.