Pope Resigns ! | Page 3 | Vital Football

Pope Resigns !

villawill - 11/2/2013 13:46

and is being headhunted by Satan!

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/celebrity/pope-headhunted-by-satan-2013021159277

Joseph Ratzinger handed in his 30 days’ notice to God, telling a surprised deity that he would be taking up a key role with His arch-rival.

The Pope will become marketing director at Satan’s newly-founded Temple of Darkness, a global devil-worship brand.

He said: “Poping has been great fun and over the last eight years I have met a lot very strange people with some fascinating secrets.

“This isn’t about money, it’s about the creative challenge. I’ll be using my understanding of dogma to create a manifesto for a great new sin-based brand.

“Also Satan runs a fun, hip organisation – he’s like the Google of worship. There’ll be chilled out brainstorming sessions and loads of muffins."

I cant believe they decided against an uphill-gardening leave comment.

The pope resigns ? I did nazi that coming!

(And yes, unfair really, they were all conscripted to hitler youth, you probably wouldn't go out of your way to disagree with Adolf,)

I will add this as my bet on to go with McCleish and EcK :17:

Attachments

• Father Jack.jpg
    Father Jack.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 0
Day 2 of BBC Pope Radio 5 live from the Vatican. I get that it is a big news story, but really the level of coverage is way over the top. Firstly we are not a Catholic country. Secondly I cannot believe that any other religious group would get this level of coverage. Thirdly he hasn't even gone yet, how much coverage are we going to have when they pick a new one?

Of course it should be in the news, but blanket coverage? Not for me.

The thing is, Wurzel, we have all these 24 hour news channels and they have to fill the day with something. God be with the days when you got a bulletin at 8am, 1pm, 6pm and 10pm.

I've turned Radio 5 off . This morning they were broadcasting live from the Vatican and now doing a phone in .

Completely OTT.

Agreed sirdennis, it is unacceptable for the BBC to give such a level of coverage for what is a minority religion in the UK. It would be different if this as Italy or Ireland.

Another 1 who has put his name forward

Attachments

• The Vatican said.jpg
    The Vatican said.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 0
Here is the real reason why the Pope has resigned

Attachments

• your giving up what for Lent.jpg
    your giving up what for Lent.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 0